Be advised

Nebula

TNPer
I'm not sure how much I am permitted to say here, but I think it is my duty to inform the citizens of TNP that a deep rift has come between the Cabinet of TSP and the administrators of the old forum following a secretly planned forum move on the part of the Cabinet, in response to actions by the administration that violated the Charter.

Be advised that the Executive Council of The North Pacific is already aware of these events.

Too many forums.

I'm glad that when our administrators have fights (not with the elected government) they are with each other, and usually remain private. Looks like the problems were started when an Administrator refused to comply with a citizenship removal requests. Admins should not be making legal rulings in the admin request thread. Remove the citizenship and any legal mistake can be fixed by the appropriate bodies.

Issue came to a head when a admin didn't post for 30 days and when told by the VD (person in charge of citizenship) to remove his citizenship, which would have cost him his job and his membership in the CSS (TSP's SC), the other admins lied and said he had posted in a super secret admin area and got caught lying

That is what I mean lol, it's ridiculous for an administration team to do that. Especially when one of said admin is know for removing people's citizenship with glee, even when he didn't have the legal power to do so.

That is how we gained Brutland/Kyle ;)

It has been discovered that his citizenship was removed illegally since forum records show that he did in fact meet posting requirements at the time he was removed by Kringalia.

Apparently however, from what I have read in posts by one of the Administrator's that were removed it is his fault for not starting an argument about it.

I remain both appalled and disgusted by their behaviour. Administration is not a legal role, it is a caretaker and archivist that exists to work for the community and help contribute to the overall sense of community. It is not a political role. Glen and Co appear to have forgotten that.

Interesting fact, Kringalia appears to have removed many old time members of the CSS. Very curious.

I find this utterly idiotic on the part of TSP. Administration is not a government role and administrators should not be required to be TSP citizens. Administration is a technical role, and the government of TSP has no business in meddling with the administration of the forum.

I recommend we watch this business, especially individuals like Kringalia and Hileville, closely.

It was the administration which started meddling in the government Syrixia.

Lord Ravenclaw:
It has been discovered that his citizenship was removed illegally since forum records show that he did in fact meet posting requirements at the time he was removed by Kringalia.

Apparently however, from what I have read in posts by one of the Administrator's that were removed it is his fault for not starting an argument about it.

I remain both appalled and disgusted by their behaviour. Administration is not a legal role, it is a caretaker and archivist that exists to work for the community and help contribute to the overall sense of community. It is not a political role. Glen and Co appear to have forgotten that.

Interesting fact, Kringalia appears to have removed many old time members of the CSS. Very curious.
Perhaps he is removing them because he is corrupt?

Not quite, Nebula.

Officially, the crisis has ended. Unofficially, behind the scenes there is still a lot of tension.

Their Great Council will determine whether we end up having another discussion about this in a few months.

Lord Ravenclaw:
Not quite, Nebula.

Officially, the crisis has ended. Unofficially, behind the scenes there is still a lot of tension.

Their Great Council will determine whether we end up having another discussion about this in a few months.
I knew it was a wise decision to become a diplomat :agree: :tnp:

Lord Ravenclaw:
Not quite, Nebula.

tension ? crisis

Speaking as a resident, I don't think that many people outside of government are really worried.

The main thing people are working on in the Great Council is admin accountability- not preventing another coup. Even if things go badly in the Council, I'm not sure that a coup or crisis would be the result of that.

Have they admitted that they've politicised every position from admin right the way down to tea boy yet as they tore themselves apart over whether to be an imperialist or unibotian pullet yet?

Of not, why the fuck not?

Back