WA Affairs Executive Staff

Username: Flosstopia
TNP Nation Name: Flosstopia
Discord, IRC, or both? Not sure what this means to be honest.
Why you want to be involved in WA Affairs: Because I want to let my ideas be heard and made into law to improve the world.
If you could pass any WA resolution without question, what would it be and why? I would pass a resolution that would give power back to the individual nations on issues such as standard of living, wages, and environmental protections.

Just a note to say that I have accepted the applications of stalin1953 and Onurb28 for WA.

Thanks, Raven. A combination of RL and the W&NS symposium stuff has been keeping me busy as of late, I'm afraid.

As most of you probably don't know, I'm in the final stages of a complete remodel on my kitchen. While this is exciting, it means that I'm having to work with contractors directly, unpack everything and make my kitchen a kitchen again, etc. So ... less free time than I'd originally anticipated, unfortunately. :(

Username: FrozenTopHat
TNP Nation Name: The Undead Union
Discord, IRC, or both? Discord.
Why you want to be involved in WA Affairs: I actually don't remember when I originally applied :P
There's lots to be learned, I'm sure. I guess most of the time, I end up following the tide with voting on resolutions, which I'm sure is the case with many others. This is something that shouldn't happen, considering crappy resolutions are passed all the time :P
If you could pass any WA resolution without question, what would it be and why? I don't know. I've heard how bad some of the resolutions are, so a few repeals couldn't hurt.

Yeah, sorry it took me so long to get you guys all added. RL/work has been absolutely crazy for me recently, but I'll hopefully have some time next week to sift through my deputy applications. :D

And I'll try to get a (slightly outdated) *.pdf version of my GA 101 course posted over here shortly too. *adds to to-do list*

Username: Wolfgonia

TNP Nation Name: The Free Nation of Wolfgonia

Discord, IRC, or both? Discord and Skype is that helps:P

Why you want to be involved in WA Affairs: To be a diplomatic influence and to truly understand the policies and procedures of NS. Plus it's just down right fun!

If you could pass any WA resolution without question, what would it be and why? I would pass a resolution that strengthens regions over the WA. That way true power and fair laws could be enacted by a closer community. Regions have stronger bonds than the WA and to give them power to veto or dismiss WA laws as they see fit. Giving power to a more local government I suppose.

Hi, Wolf! Glad to see you getting involved.

Unfortunately, the sort of WA resolution you mentioned that you'd want to pass isn't possible due to game limitations. Passing WA resolutions doesn't change how the NS game works, so there wouldn't be a way for it to have stronger regional bonds compared to what there already is. :(

Hopefully, we can find some topics that interest you, all the same! :)

It's no problem! I noticed previously that it is not in the game's mechanics, but it would become an interesting thing to vote on. I pictured a regional vote of what the WA has proposed and the region could then vote on it as well. It would give an introspective view to our region and could easily be integrated into the survey on the regional page. Just a thought I thought would give TNP a bit more interaction and reflection!

Back