ARCHIVED: December General Elections

plembobria

TNPer
-
DUsmall.png

December General Elections

Hello members of the DU

It is time for general elections for DU chairman, Deputy Chairman, Speaker of the Assembly, and Grand Justice. The nominations for these positions will last until the 23rd, when voting will commence for candidates.

Chairman Canidates

Patrice Hossam - Plembobria

Parker Fuller - Guslantis

Speaker of the Assembly Canidates

Teso Olenia - Ilia

Grand Justice Canidates

Mr. Masses - Geographic Masses

Thank you
Patrice Hossam, Chairman of the Democratic Union

After being granted permission from the High Council of my government and my employer the Committee of Foreign Interests. I the Special Envoy from the Ilian Coalition shall stand for Speaker.

~ Teso Olenia, Special Envoy

m2vZD.png

Are there any positions still available? My apologies for not responding sooner but this is exactly what I have been looking for! I am willing to provide as much help as I possibly can!

Candidacy declaration is still open. The delegation from the geographic masses may declare candidacy if they wish.

I am submitting my application for candidacy for any vacant positions that may be left. It will be my honor and pleasure to serve wherever a position is available!

There is no requirement regarding holding more than office, but I strongly suggest the the Geographic Masses delegation choose one.

The Guslant Cabinet appoints Parker Fuller as Democratic Union representative and hereby declares his candidacy for Chairperson.

Back