Admin Requests

Administrators, following my appointment as Minister of Home Affairs (and I have taken my oath of office), I've resigned from my post as Deputy Speaker privately to Speaker COE due to the fact that I will be focusing my time on my Ministerial assignments. Therefore, I'd appreciate if you can please remove my Deputy Speaker masking/badge and give me Cabinet masking/badge instead. Also, I'd appreciate it if you can give me leadership over the Home Affairs joinable group, and remove RPI and Bootsie as leaders.

Thanks,

~ Tomb

Since I've left both the Ministries of Home Affairs and Foreign Affairs, I request that those two groups be removed from my permissions. I will be devoting more time to roleplay as well as the Ministry of Culture and Entertainment, the latter of which has seen an unprecedented revival under the genius minister Lennart.

The Democratic Republic of Tomb:
Administrators, following my appointment as Minister of Home Affairs (and I have taken my oath of office), I've resigned from my post as Deputy Speaker privately to Speaker COE due to the fact that I will be focusing my time on my Ministerial assignments. Therefore, I'd appreciate if you can please remove my Deputy Speaker masking/badge and give me Cabinet masking/badge instead. Also, I'd appreciate it if you can give me leadership over the Home Affairs joinable group, and remove RPI and Bootsie as leaders.

Thanks,

~ Tomb

This is done.
Kialga:
Admins, I have taken my oath for Minister of Communications. Can I be remasked as a Cabinet member? Thank you in advance.
This is done.
falapatorius:
Amerion has resigned as Deputy AG. Please remask when you can. Thanks.
Done.
Gradea:
Can someone please update the Government page as per the latest Cabinet appointments by SS:
http://forum.thenorthpacific.org/topic/7442581/1/

Also, can someone please create a custom BBcode which aligns text to the left?

Govt page will be updated when I have time.

The text automatically aligns to the left.

Syrixia:
Since I've left both the Ministries of Home Affairs and Foreign Affairs, I request that those two groups be removed from my permissions.

Please ask the Minister's to remove you. The joinable groups allow them to do so, and helps ease our workload a little bit.

Gracius Maximus:
I am no longer in the Cabinet.

Done.

Sauceistan:
Gracius Maximus:
I am no longer in the Cabinet.
Same here. Thank you.
Done

Myroria:
And can I get an additional Minister masking? Thanks!

I'm not sure what you're missing right now. You should be able to see all areas that you need to. Is there a specific issue?

Ordinarily you'd be added as a group leader for your ministry group; but you were one already. As far as I am aware, as Vice Delegate, you automatically have cabinet access as well.

impersonaljesus, Tlacopantec, tokyoqueen : Their nations have CTE'd, so they should be remasked as former residents.

Morvens : Has not posted in the last 30 days, please remask from citizen to resident.

Thank you.

quak1234:
impersonaljesus, Tlacopantec, tokyoqueen : Their nations have CTE'd, so they should be remasked as former residents.

Morvens : Has not posted in the last 30 days, please remask from citizen to resident.

Thank you.
Done

Administrators, please remove Cascadia as a moderator of the Ministry of Home Affairs sub-forum. And instead, please add me as a moderator over that sub-forum.

Thanks,

~ Tomb

Gradea:
Also, can someone please create a custom BBcode which aligns text to the left?
If you mean to the right, there is already such as BBcode. Demo:
Code:
[right]right-aligned text[/right]
right-aligned text​

Administrators, please remove Cascadia as a moderator of the Ministry of Home Affairs sub-forum. And instead, please add me as a moderator over that sub-forum.

Thanks,

~ Tomb
Done. Any problems, blame someone else.

Andrew has taken his oath of office for Deputy Minister of Home Affairs, and I'd like to confirm that I appointed him to that role. Please replace his cabinet masking with a deputy minister masking. Thanks.

~ Tomb

Andrew has taken his oath of office for Deputy Minister of Home Affairs, and I'd like to confirm that I appointed him to that role. Please replace his cabinet masking with a deputy minister masking. Thanks.

~ Tomb
Done.
The Hinterland:
Could you please move my thread ( http://forum.thenorthpacific.org/topic/7445406/1/#new ) to the Embassy Exchange, please? I posted it in the wrong place, my apologies.

This is done. For future reference that is a mod request. You can post in the moderator request thread in forum operations or ask a RP moderator to get it done for you.

Argh...I've looked at this thread 4 times in the last 24hours and I cannot keep up with my fellow admins....

Grrrr...too quick for me!!

Please watch 12 Years a Slave and comment on the purpose and sensibility of the changes made to the movie vs the original nonfictional written narrative.

Admins, I would appreciate if you could please remove me as Deputy Speaker from the Gov't Page. I've resigned from the office, and so, I no longer have rights to it.

Thanks,

~ Tomb

Back