Admin Requests

You're right in your course of action, McM, I should've been clearer :)

Anyways, I'd appreciate if you can please perform security checks on Cavin, and give him/her NPA masking if they pass.

Thank you,

~ Tomb

If I may, abhi4195 should not be masked as a citizen, his citizenship was removed on the 2nd.

Ingesterra, Alcistan and Tercerwereld should also be remasked from citizen to resident, as they have each failed to post in the last thirty days.

The Democratic Republic of Tomb:
You're right in your course of action, McM, I should've been clearer :)

Anyways, I'd appreciate if you can please perform security checks on Cavin, and give him/her NPA masking if they pass.

Thank you,

~ Tomb
Done

Zyvetskistaahn:
If I may, abhi4195 should not be masked as a citizen, his citizenship was removed on the 2nd.

Ingesterra, Alcistan and Tercerwereld should also be remasked from citizen to resident, as they have each failed to post in the last thirty days.
Done,

except Alcistan and who are not found.

Hello administrators, I'd appreciate if you can perform security checks on Liam14 and give him NPA masking if he passes, please.

Thank you,

~ Tomb

flemingovia:
Zyvetskistaahn:

Done,

Apologies, that should have been Aclistan.

Zyvetskistaahn:
flemingovia:
Zyvetskistaahn:

Done,

Apologies, that should have been Aclistan.
Done

Sandberg should be remasked from a citizen to a resident, as they have failed to post in the last thirty days.

Darcania, Khoradin, Nets, ordosucundia, and Unknown Code should be remasked from residents to former residents, as their TNP nations have CTE'd.

Thank you.

Zyvetskistaahn:
Sandberg should be remasked from a citizen to a resident, as they have failed to post in the last thirty days.

Darcania, Khoradin, Nets, ordosucundia, and Unknown Code should be remasked from residents to former residents, as their TNP nations have CTE'd.

Thank you.
Done

Nets has therefore lost his NPA masking

Ordosecundia was still masked as citizen. He is now Former Resident, and has lost RA masking.

Hello Administrators, I hate to be a bother, but I would appreciate it if one of you can please head over to the Citizenship Applications thread to perform security checks, please and thank you.

~ Tomb

OblivionObliviousness, Roeton and NPNTransistor001 should be remasked from citizens to residents, as they have not posted on the forum in the last thirty days.

Leo The Wizard should be remasked from resident to former resident, as they have allowed their TNP nation to CTE.

Hollanda should be remasked from citizen to member, as their TNP nation has left the region.

Thank you.

Hi, admins!

If I remember correctly, this is the place to suggest themes so they can be tested in the Test Forum. With the new Coat of Arms and Flag now being proposed in the RA, I believed it was high time to formally suggest a new theme as well. This theme is nice and light blue, and pops out kind of like the Lazarus Underground's theme did. It will most certainly go great in TNP, regardless if the new coat of arms and flag pass or do not pass.

It's called Essensia Light. I believe I've mentioned it before, but that's probably because it's, well, really good. Here's the URL for it; which contains everything you need to know about the theme: http://s12.zetaboards.com/Self_Concept/topic/5011639/1/

Regards,

Syrixia

Syrixia:
Hi, admins!

If I remember correctly, this is the place to suggest themes so they can be tested in the Test Forum. With the new Coat of Arms and Flag now being proposed in the RA, I believed it was high time to formally suggest a new theme as well. This theme is nice and light blue, and pops out kind of like the Lazarus Underground's theme did. It will most certainly go great in TNP, regardless if the new coat of arms and flag pass or do not pass.

It's called Essensia Light. I believe I've mentioned it before, but that's probably because it's, well, really good. Here's the URL for it; which contains everything you need to know about the theme: http://s12.zetaboards.com/Self_Concept/topic/5011639/1/

Regards,

Syrixia
From a personal point-of-view, that looks absolutely terrible.

Cronaal:
Syrixia:
Hi, admins!

Regards,

Syrixia
From a personal point-of-view, that looks absolutely terrible.
What makes you say that?

(The Admin request thread isn't the place for debates on suggestions. You may discuss possible themes elsewhere and the merits of those suggestions thereof. McMasterdonia's post only said that you may link possible themes in this thread.

Please refrain or I will have to split your posts out.

Thanks!

-Raven)

Corporal Clegg, North East Somerset, Flooforia, klausenbourgian_president, Ixaia, Nabmex, griffinmc108, Smorgasarna, Le Nouveau Canada, and mclly have all failed to post in the last thirty days and should be remasked from citizens to residents.

Thank you.

Administrators, I'd appreciate if you can please make a visit to the Citizenship Application thread. No one has visited it in the last 5ish days, and there are pending applications.

Thank you,

~ Tomb

SillyString:
Please give Mall WA Minister masking and Lennart Culture Minister masking, as they have taken their oaths.

This is done. I've also removed the relevant group leaders and put Mall and Lennart in charge.

At present there is two executive staff groups for the merged ministry of C&E, and two subforums in Delegate's government. Please let us know if you would like those merged.

Zyvetskistaahn:
Corporal Clegg, North East Somerset, Flooforia, klausenbourgian_president, Ixaia, Nabmex, griffinmc108, Smorgasarna, Le Nouveau Canada, and mclly have all failed to post in the last thirty days and should be remasked from citizens to residents.

Thank you.

This is done.

The Democratic Republic of Tomb:
Administrators, I'd appreciate if you can please make a visit to the Citizenship Application thread. No one has visited it in the last 5ish days, and there are pending applications.

Thank you,

~ Tomb

I will try to visit it this afternoon Tomb. I was away for the weekend and it looks like every single administrator was too busy :P My apologies for the delay.

Since I am no longer going to be a Minister, I'd like to ask that my Cabinet masking be removed.

Back