Admin Requests

Mr Insanity:
Hi, could you close The Faibuaizu Alliance which the OP been created by Darcania: http://forum.thenorthpacific.org/topic/7392353/4/?x=90#new due to fact he left nationstates, which nobody can't edit the OP. So this is the reason I have to create a new OP for it: http://forum.thenorthpacific.org/topic/7427329/1/?x=90#new . Also The Faibuaizu Alliance is eligible for sub-folder in the negations' folder?

(I'm hoping this is the right place to ask for this?)
First task done. Not sure what you were getting at with the second request.

flemingovia:
Mr Insanity:
Hi, could you close The Faibuaizu Alliance which the OP been created by Darcania: http://forum.thenorthpacific.org/topic/7392353/4/?x=90#new due to fact he left nationstates, which nobody can't edit the OP. So this is the reason I have to create a new OP for it: http://forum.thenorthpacific.org/topic/7427329/1/?x=90#new . Also The Faibuaizu Alliance is eligible for sub-folder in the negations' folder?

(I'm hoping this is the right place to ask for this?)
First task done. Not sure what you were getting at with the second request.
Thank you. I'm asking can The Faibuaizu Alliance have sub-folder in the negations' folder like The Democratic Union and The North Pacific Treaty Organization?

You can also ask the roleplay moderators for help with closing threads. In regards to the forum request, we normally only create those forums on the advice of the government. the alliance also looks relatively new compared to the DU and the NPTO, and if every alliance that forms had it's own forum it would get out of hand. My advice would be to discuss it with the Minister responsible for RP. If they agree it deserves it's own forum, they can make the request.

It's RP Mod and MinEnt policy to not create any more subforums at this time.

Coronal, cor mac, denslos: done. For some reason cormac had a commuNications mask, which I removed.

Rpi: done. Retains army mAsking

Blue wolf: need a bit of guidance on this one as he is a deputy minister and army member. Has he lost ministry status?

Ivo and new aquilia done.

Steve risen is a court justice. Not sure what to do with the masking.

Belschaft, done

Socius removed from RA. Keeps army mask.

Afootpluto done
Dravid done
Dazzmondo done
Elre..... Done
Akhil. Retains npa mask pending minister of defence

Citizen > Resident
Elkhorn_6
Bon
Proxy of Demescia
Sparrowstorm
Charles Kensington

Citizen > Former Resident
Barnsley210

Resident > Former Resident
Runeas
ColoradoSprings
007James Bond

Additionally, Deputy Speaker masking, if any, should be removed from Ivo and Alta Italia, per their respective resignations. Realized that I forgot to request that at the appropriate time.

Crushing Our Enemies:
Citizen > Resident
Elkhorn_6
Bon
Proxy of Demescia
Sparrowstorm
Charles Kensington

Barnsley210

Runeas
ColoradoSprings
007James Bond
Elkhorn and Charles Kensington: Removed from RA mask but retain NPA masking.
Bon. Proxy, sparrowstorm, Barnsley210, Runesas, ColoradoSprings, 007JamesBond : Done.

Crushing Our Enemies:
Additionally, Deputy Speaker masking, if any, should be removed from Ivo and Alta Italia, per their respective resignations. Realized that I forgot to request that at the appropriate time.
Ivo's masking was fine.

Deputy Speaker permissions removed from Alta Italia. They have been put in the citizens group. Is that OK?

This request takes some explaining. The NPTO group currently has Cascadia and Syrixia as group leaders. Kalti is currently leading NPTO as Deputy Chairperson, and as of today, Syrixia is suspended from NPTO. If my memory is correct, the group gives access to the Chambers, but I also remember the concern being brought up about wanting to not switch mods and leaders as often for NPTO. Long story short, could you either remove Syrixia from the leader of the group and add Kalti or place an RP Mod as the leader in lieu of the executive, whichever is more appropriate?

Alternatively, get rid of the group entirely and rely upon the RP mods to police and run the section :P

Alta Italia

Citizen > Member
silverdomonation
jacobthe4gaming

Resident > Member
ary
New Topota

pjustice13

Bootsie:
This request takes some explaining. The NPTO group currently has Cascadia and Syrixia as group leaders. Kalti is currently leading NPTO as Deputy Chairperson, and as of today, Syrixia is suspended from NPTO. If my memory is correct, the group gives access to the Chambers, but I also remember the concern being brought up about wanting to not switch mods and leaders as often for NPTO. Long story short, could you either remove Syrixia from the leader of the group and add Kalti or place an RP Mod as the leader in lieu of the executive, whichever is more appropriate?
Alternatively, get rid of the group entirely and rely upon the RP mods to police and run the section :P

Decide exactly what you want done, and ask again.

Bootsie:

This is done. I've removed Syrixia and put Kalti as the group leader. If there are issues, let me know.

Edit: Flem posted as I've done this, soo oops.

Crushing Our Enemies:
Alta Italia

Citizen > Member
silverdomonation
jacobthe4gaming

Resident > Member
ary
New Topota

pjustice13
All done, except "pjustice13". I could not find that account.

Back