Admin Requests

Former English Colony:
There, one of the forums is now public, the SC stuff in it that was private is all previously public or pretty pointless, so it should be good.
I think it's possible this isn't working right - if it's a forum located in the Archives area, it's doing that stupid disappearing forum thing and because the forum type is archive, it can't be navigated to from a higher level.

I reported an identical problem earlier in this thread, so I now see two of these fake forums. One is located between "Delegate's Archive" and "Legal Records", while the other is between "Legal Records" and "Miscellaneous Archives".

For the invisible forum I reported before, it sounded like Punk was saying that that forum should not itself be visible to the general public - let alone whatever hidden subforum inside of it was causing the issue. Would it be possible to remove general viewing permissions from basic masks, in that case? Having the mask to view it if linked but not being able to get there is maddening.

And for this one, I think the only solution might be to have two top-level SC archives - one public, one prvate.

Interestingly, this problem does not seem to occur for the Legal Records area, which also contains a subforum (the "Private Justice Archive") which is not visible except to those with the Justice mask. However, that subforum is of type "read only", while other subforums in that area are regular forums.

Perhaps that would be a fix? Could all non-public archives be turned into read only subforums to fix the annoying hiding archive issue?

Could you please mask Fenichi and Sauceistan as deputy ministers of culture? They have already taken their oaths. Please and thank you.

TheLawmaker and sanmartin have not voted for 20 consecutive days and have missed four consecutive Regional Assembly votes to enact, amend or repeal laws, and should be remasked as Citizens.

Proxy of Demescia and Clyde have failed to login for 30 consecutive days, and should be remasked as Citizens.

I've created a separate forum and I think I have fixed the viewing issue. Please let me know if this is not the case.

There are two autotools available, one for private archiving and the second for declassifying old archived threads and for moving threads from the public SC forums to the archives. This should make things easier for the VD.

mcmasterdonia:
All done.

I will be addressing the Security Council archive forum momentarily.
Uh... it was already done. :fish:

So.... to sum it up

Security Council Archives (top Archive forum) is set to RA readability (ie the public forum). If it should be citizens, members and/or guests it will need to be changed back. The rest of security council discussions have their secret areas still secret. The autotool has been changed as appropriate.

Former English Colony:
mcmasterdonia:
All done.

I will be addressing the Security Council archive forum momentarily.
Uh... it was already done. :fish:

So.... to sum it up

Security Council Archives (top Archive forum) is set to RA readability (ie the public forum). If it should be citizens, members and/or guests it will need to be changed back. The rest of security council discussions have their secret areas still secret. The autotool has been changed as appropriate.

It was creating issues for other users as SillyString mentioned above, that was why I had changed it. Part of the original issue was that the private subforums gave some people viewing permissions that shouldn't have been there, given that those changes are still in place, it should be okay.

Mcm, Eras and I talked on IRC and fixed the issue originally.

It has now been unfixed, and I again have a hiding forum. Please revert! ;_;

Heya,

Delta and Swaderic have left the region, they should be remasked as members.

Cakatoa has CTE'd and should be remasked as a former citizen.

Thanks! :)

SillyString:
Mcm, Eras and I talked on IRC and fixed the issue originally.

It has now been unfixed, and I again have a hiding forum. Please revert! ;_;

I can't have known these things unless people post in the thread about the issue being solved. As far as I can see the permissions are correct, but I will look again when I am on the computer.

Lord Nwahs:
Heya,

Delta and Swaderic have left the region, they should be remarked as members.

Cakatoa has CTE'd and should be remasked as a former citizen.

Thanks! :)

This is done.

Emmuador has not logged onto the forum in the last 30 days, they should be remasked as a citizen (just to note, they are presently, and presumably have been for some time, masked as a member, though they have until now been a member of the Assembly).

QuasiUtopia is breaking records or something - they have left the region in record time after being admitted into the RA and shall be remasked as members.

Atrigea and dspeters have CTE'd and should be remasked as former citizens.

Edit: Actually I should have been more observant since QuasiUtopia didn't even provide me with a TNP-residing nation ;~;

lajikstan and Blue Wolf II have CTE'd, they should be remasked as former citizens.

Scil has not logged in for the last 30 days, they should be remasked as citizens.

Lord Nwahs:
lajikstan and Blue Wolf II have CTE'd, they should be remasked as former citizens.

Scil has not logged in for the last 30 days, they should be remasked as citizens.
BW is a Court Justice and has army masking. I don't know about just knocking him down to former citizen.... I've left those but changed RA to citizen.

The rest of your's and Gladio's requests are done

Hi,

I recently created a new account with the name Railana, because I thought I had lost the password to this account. I have now found it again, so would you mind deleting that account?

Thanks!

Eluvatar, dmb615, ctoups, Kire, Nox Federation, The Church of Satan, Sciongrad, Arkle, The Spokesman of Eumenor, PROF. OAK, bigguy978978, edster42, Eeddyw, Separatist Peoples and MarioMan237 have not voted for four consecutive legislative votes in the last 20 days, they all should be remasked as citizens.

Lord Nwahs:
Eluvatar, dmb615, ctoups, Kire, Nox Federation, The Church of Satan, Sciongrad, Arkle, The Spokesman of Eumenor, PROF. OAK, bigguy978978, edster42, Eeddyw, Separatist Peoples and MarioMan237 have not voted for four consecutive legislative votes in the last 20 days, they all should be remasked as citizens.
Ouch :duh:

The Spokesman of Eumenor is NPA
Separatist Peoples is NOT a deputy

The Overlord Of The Entire Earth and Coolnerde have CTE'd and should be remasked as a former citizen.

elrenegado124 has not logged in for the past 30 days, they should be remasked as citizens.

WHY DID THE TNP AQUA SKIN GO PINK. :(

Edit: Please ignore. Forgot I turned contrast up on my monitor.

Fun fact: skin is pinkish orange (salmon?) at full contrast.

Back