-
Pronouns
he/him/his
TNP Nation
Zemnaya Svoboda
Discord
Eluvatar#8517
First I'd appreciate it if the admins were to subscribe to this topic. <_<

Secondly, I'd like the Election Forums subtitle changed to Special Election for Associate Justice, June 2012 or Special Election for Associate Justice and .

Thirdly please be aware I will soon be asking for the news box related javascript to be changed (I will test my changes on the testforum first, and it will be safe to simply copy the relevant text box's contents). Soon after that I expect to request a revision of the laws page javascript (docs.js in the files manager) because there are some features which are currently broken.

I've updated the code for the security council alerts page on the testforum to cover TNP Law 30 Section One Clause 4:

4. The elected and legitimate Delegate is exempt from endorsement requirements.

The changes are to this javascript function:

Code:
function sc_color(del, member) {
  if( member.name == del.name )
    return "darkgreen";
  if( member.endos < legal_min(del.endos) )
    return "pink";
  if( member.endos > legal_max(del.endos) )
    return "crimson";
  if( member.endos > legal_max(del.endos)-10 )
    return "darkkhaki";
  return "darkgreen";
}

and to the line further down where it is called:

Code:
      str+='<td style=" color:'+sc_color(tnp.legal_delegate,member)+';">'+member.endos+"</td></tr>";
    });

If you could apply that, either by copying all the code from the testforum or by copying these pieces and replacing the old versions of them, I'd be much obliged.

Edit:

I'd also be very pleased to see
Code:
   $("#news").ready( function() { $("#news").load("/pages/news/ #news"); } );
changed to
Code:
   $("#news").ready( function() { $("#news").load("/single/?p=8049728&t=6914891 .c_post"); } );
in the skin's layout, to follow my earlier suggestion.

I would like to request that the admins mask the previously approved RA members who awaited the end of elections, specifically Emperor bad, Isimud, Mycan, and Tyrranus.

Edit: Also, I'd like to ask permission for candidates for Council of Five to use the Elections board to campaign.

Why would we need to give permission to that area? As far as I know, they should be able to see that area of the forums, if there's a problem, then we may have to (god forbid) create a permission set.
I'll get the new R.A. members now; I haven't looked at that thread in a while.

I would like to request that a mass email be sent to members of the Cabinet, Court Justices, Regional Assembly, and Registered Citizen groups:

I don't remember if it supports HTML but if it does:

Code:
A <a href="http://forum.thenorthpacific.org/topic/6917774/">poll</a> has been started on what draft document to use as a basis for a new Constitution in The North Pacific. Please participate in the poll sometime this week so we can continue on schedule to reform.

Just to be safe, I will include the other group masks that have to be in the R.A., but who aren't in those groups (S.C., Admin, Global Mods, Diplomats, NPA etc.)

Eluvatar:
Please change the "Completed RaV" autotool to use [ b ] rather than <b>.
I've updated all three autotools for the WA resolutions area. (It has not been updated since the WA era dawned!)
Fixed the bold code in both of the older tools.
Fixed the message on the WA Archiving tool to refer to current archive title.

Grosseschnauzer:
Eluvatar:
Please change the "Completed RaV" autotool to use [ b ] rather than <b>.
I've updated all three autotools for the WA resolutions area. (It has not been updated since the WA era dawned!)
Fixed the bold code in both of the older tools.
Fixed the message on the WA Archiving tool to refer to current archive title.
I appreciate that :)

Eluvatar:
I would like to request that Foreign Envoys please be granted the permission to post in the WA boards.
Turns out that while we had a member group for Foreign Envoys, we didn't have a permission mask, and that's been fixed. They should be able to now see and post in the WA areas.

I'm getting the following, if it helps:

You do not have permission to reply to a topic in this forum.
Error Code: 12004:2142228

Made a couple of changes in the ACP related to the mask permissions, and double checked the Foreign Envoy permissions to your user account, it should work now.

Something strange has happened to Ananke's masking. She can't see a great number of areas that guests can.

I suspect that she is missing the BASE:Citizens mask.

done. The registered citizen permission was marked, but not the base citizen mask; which means we need to include both for registered citizens for it to work right.

I'd like to ask the admins to please mask the security-checked RA applicants as Registered Citizens.

Currently these members are:
Krintzaika(has also made a request for citizenship masking)
Agasteon Empire
Aramyll
Sanctaria
TOHOATNP

Also, Gulliver has asked for The Palindromic Land to be masked as an RA member.
Gulliver:
The Palindromic Land also checked out clean and the nation and oath appear to be in order, and should have been admitted in the gap between the closure of the vote on the Threshold for Amendments and the new series of votes about Treaties. I'm going to go ahead and okay the application, and ask that they be remasked appropriately.

TPL wasn't approved by the speaker for admission until the current round of RA voting had already commenced, and I've already stated that remasking will take place when that current round is finished.
Agasteon Empire and Aramyll will be remasked once the current RA vote has been completed.
QR has already been given the regular citizens mask since registered citizenship has not been requested, or whatever other steps for approval of registered citizen status have been requested. Krintzaika has already been given the regular citizen masking per his posted request. RA remask is pending end of current votes.
Marcus has asked for regular citizenship status and that has been remasked.

The ones for whom registered citizen remask will be done in a few minutes.

I request that the following NPA members have their masking removed due to inactivity, and ignoring orders given by their command,

Mycan
Falconkats
Rufusexc
Ilduceofsicily
Vilnoia1
Sgondy

Thank you.

Done
Vil is Global Mod mask, so he may not notice.
There are a couple who did not have Citizen or RA permissions, I've both those two in the regular citizen mask in the absence of any information of have security clearances for RA or Registered Citizen masks.

Back