Admin Requests

I'm having an issue where sometimes the "Click to Expand" button doesn't appear at the bottom of quotes, obviously meaning I can't expand a quote to see what the rest of it says. I've noticed it's especially problematic when trying to open multiple quotes on the same page, or opening nested quotes. Refreshing the page sometimes fixes the issue. Is this something you can look into and see if it's a bug that can be fixed? Perhaps have all quotes auto-expand?

Can a "Delegate Advisor" role be created and be given access to all the private government subforums? Can this role be given to @Pallaith?

I'm having an issue where sometimes the "Click to Expand" button doesn't appear at the bottom of quotes, obviously meaning I can't expand a quote to see what the rest of it says. I've noticed it's especially problematic when trying to open multiple quotes on the same page, or opening nested quotes. Refreshing the page sometimes fixes the issue. Is this something you can look into and see if it's a bug that can be fixed? Perhaps have all quotes auto-expand?
Do you have any examples where the "Click to Expand" button didn't appear for you? Do we know of any other users experiencing similar issues?

Can a "Delegate Advisor" role be created and be given access to all the private government subforums? Can this role be given to @Pallaith?
Done. Did my best to mirror your access. Pallaith knows where to find me if something is missing. For now, the masking is invisible as I'm not good in the graphics department. Will have to wait on @SillyString for a badge unless somebody wants to take a stab at making one that looks like the rest.

Do you have any examples where the "Click to Expand" button didn't appear for you? Do we know of any other users experiencing similar issues?
It's entirely random when it happens, but the last thread it did it in was in Pallaith's FoIA Reform Act thread. https://forum.thenorthpacific.org/topic/9195412/. I tried duplicating it a few times, and it's almost like the Click to Expand link is either slow to appear or doesn't at all. It is really rare, though. In maybe 10 tries, I got it once. Maybe if it happens again I'll screenshot it.

It's entirely random when it happens, but the last thread it did it in was in Pallaith's FoIA Reform Act thread. https://forum.thenorthpacific.org/topic/9195412/. I tried duplicating it a few times, and it's almost like the Click to Expand link is either slow to appear or doesn't at all. It is really rare, though. In maybe 10 tries, I got it once. Maybe if it happens again I'll screenshot it.
Just for the record, I’ve definitely also had this happen to me before.

Just for the record, I’ve definitely also had this happen to me before.
I foresee debugging to be a bit of a challenge without being able to reliably reproduce it. I've started with the simpler fix which is removing the click to expand. If users find this to be too overwhelming and want the click to expand reenabled, let me know and I'll see if one of our tech admins can dig further.

Hi team,

Looking through a lot of the former Ministry of Radio's threads where they linked to YouTube, particularly the one located here, they are failing to embed properly.

Is it this an issue with using the wrong code, or is it an issue with the embedding on the forum?

Thanks in advance, and let me know if you need any additional info to troubleshoot the problem!

Last edited:
Hi team,

Looking through a lot of the former Ministry of Radio's threads where they linked to YouTube, particularly the one located here, they are failing to embed properly.

Is it this an issue with using the wrong code, or is it an issue with the embedding on the forum?

Thanks in advance, and let me know if you need any additional info to troubleshoot the problem!
Xenforo issue. Should work now.

Can I get roled as Gameside Advocate in the Discord server? I'm having the Forum masking already.

Can I get roled as Gameside Advocate in the Discord server? I'm having the Forum masking already.

Done.

Thanks for masking me there. One more request, would like to get the Deputy Speaker masking in both forums and discord.

Thanks for masking me there. One more request, would like to get the Deputy Speaker masking in both forums and discord.

Done.

If I could get added to the government sheet as a Deputy Speaker pls

If I could get added to the government sheet as a Deputy Speaker pls
Done.

Back