Admin Requests

Hello admins,
When I click on the on the nation links to Libertanny and Ponthieu on the current SC thread (https://forum.thenorthpacific.org/topic/9195239/), it takes me to the current GA proposal in queue. Can this be fixed? Thanks.
We don't edit user posts unless there is something terribly wrong with them or they violate our site rules. Please contact the poster to request a change.

Please remove Morover's Deputy Minister masking for reasons as elaborated on here.
Done.

We don't edit user posts unless there is something terribly wrong with them or they violate our site rules. Please contact the poster to request a change.

Done.
Thanks!

I should note on that post Concrete Slab is referencing though that it's not a link issue with something I posted, it appeared to be a problem with the code itself which was causing it to spit out random things. It's fixed now though.

Last edited:
Per my resignation as Speaker, please demask me and update the government spreadsheet accordingly.
Also please remove my mask as an Election Commissioner. Thank you.

This is a very pedantic request, but can someone advise me where the problem with this code is that it's spitting out a random "1." between Versions 2 and 3?

Edit: This presented itself in plain view in the WA Voting Policy thread and was sniped.

Last edited:
Per my resignation as Speaker, please demask me and update the government spreadsheet accordingly.
Also please remove my mask as an Election Commissioner. Thank you.
done
Please mask @Concrete Slab and @Sincluda as Deputy Ministers and give them permissions over the WA Affairs Group.
Oaths (are concurrent)
Appointments
Done. They don't have WALL permissions.
I've been appointed as Acting Speaker here. Oath is here.
Done

I got a Security Certificate Expired notice when accessing the Advanced Endotarting Tools page

There seems to be an issue with displaying images from imgur. The image in my signature doesn't show up when I post, but when I got to edit my signature it is displayed in the interactive edit box. I've also checked the link in the BBCode and it still leads to the image. I've found that this issue also occurs with some of Dinoium's NPA badges in his signature.

There seems to be an issue with displaying images from imgur. The image in my signature doesn't show up when I post, but when I got to edit my signature it is displayed in the interactive edit box. I've also checked the link in the BBCode and it still leads to the image. I've found that this issue also occurs with some of Dinoium's NPA badges in his signature.
I've fixed it for you. You were using the url link to the page containing the image instead of the url link for the image itself. Same goes for Dino if you want to let him know how to fix.

Last edited:
In accordance with 4.2.9 of the Legal Code,
An office is abandoned when its holder does not log onto the regional forums for two weeks

@Vapia has failed to log on to the forums for two weeks. Please remove them from the government registry. Thank you

Please re mask me as a GA.

Please re mask me as a GA.
Done.

I am not sure why @Dalimbar is still masked as Deputy Speaker forum side even if it isn't the case per the Government Registry (and that they didn't post their oath for the new term), maybe that could be checked? Anyways, I have confirmed that they won't continue as a Deputy Speaker per my latest post here.

I am not sure why @Dalimbar is still masked as Deputy Speaker forum side even if it isn't the case per the Government Registry (and that they didn't post their oath for the new term), maybe that could be checked? Anyways, I have confirmed that they won't continue as a Deputy Speaker per my latest post here.
Done. I had initially kept them masked in anticipation of them taking their oath shortly.

I would like to request that the "Foreign Envoy" masking to be removed from @Eminople , since @paleocacher is the new diplomat from The League.

It has been reported that @Eminople was banned from The League for some sort of OOC Misconduct. Is it possible to disable their account?

Last edited:
I would like to request that the "Foreign Envoy" masking to be removed from @Eminople , since @paleocacher is the new diplomat from The League.

It has been reported that @Eminople was banned from The League for some sort of OOC Misconduct. Is it possible to disable their account?
The minister for foreign affairs should have the ability to add and remove the foreign envoy mask. If you know someone in The League that knows the details of their misconduct, they can contact an admin here or on Discord to share their evidence of misconduct.

Done for both new GAs

Back