Admin Requests

FYI: I have been selected as Chief Justice. Could I be marked as such? (Also, I don't know if that's already the case, but could I be granted mod perms in the Private Justice Archive, so I can declassify threads?)

FYI: I have been selected as Chief Justice. Could I be marked as such? (Also, I don't know if that's already the case, but could I be granted mod perms in the Private Justice Archive, so I can declassify threads?)
By granting Chief Justice powers, you should automatically now have the correct mod perms over the archive

Hello, first of a few TNP University related requests: Can two new subforums be created, one called "Academic Exchange" and one called "Bulletin Board"?

ECs added and Uni forums created
Thank you very much! I've moved the topics we want to save over to the two new forums, and the following subforums can now be archived/removed:
Humanities Division
Maths, Physical Science and Life Sciences Division
Social Sciences Division

Hello,

Could this thread please be moved to the Diplomatic Documents Archives (located here) and added to the laws page under "Multilateral Treaties?"

The Basic Structure of the Inter-Regional Chat (IRC) was approved and ratified by the Regional Assembly on 22 March 2021 on a vote of 37 Ayes, to 6 Nays, to 4 Abstentions.

Thank you in advance!

Please remove Bobberino as manager of the Culture joinable group.

Please rename the University to the Community Centre (or Center? I'm not really sure which spelling would be best, use your best judgement :P)

Back