Admin Requests

How does Foreign Envoy masking work nowadays?

I would like them masked: https://forum.thenorthpacific.org/profile/5065199/

I don't see a joinable group for the Foreign Envoys but if the forum software permits the MoFA to add/remove individuals from the group, I would be more than willing to do so.
Ah yes there is a joinable group. You and McM are now managers of it. (I have masked the above user)

Thanks for adding McM and I as leaders of the joinable group for Foreign Envoys.

May I have an subforum created in Embassy Row for "Caer Sidi"? Thanks.

Last edited:
I didn't know those were the permissions. I could have sworn there were threads in there before—I can't see anything in thereenow though.

Thanks for the forum embassy.
Threads should be visible now

Can this be split from the Press Releases thread? Thanks

Seems to have no place there and contributes nothing to what’s being featured
The Executive manages their own forum threads. They have the power to split posts.

Hello a number of requests please and thank you. :)

1. Could a new embassy please be created for "Philippines"?

2. Could the "Like" feature please be turned on in Embassy Row?

3. Is it possible to split a post into two? I want to move parts of a post around (keeping the original date and author). If so, how would I do that?

Thank you very much!

Last edited:
Hello a number of requests please and thank you. :)

1. Could a new embassy please be created for "Philippines"?
2. Could the "Like" feature please be turned on in Embassy Row?
3. Is it possible to split a post into two? I want to move parts of a post around (keeping the original date and author). If so, how would I do that?

Thank you very much!
1. Done
2. Done
3. This could be done through copying the post? I'm slightly unclear the context here. If you're trying to edit someone else's previous post, your own, one of the historical threads that has a long gone author?

Can I get masked as "Gameside Advocate"

Here is the link to my oath

Thank you :salute:

EDIT: I messed up here is my appointment
Done.

Of note, you are not legally a government official having been appointed by an appointed official. Therefore, you will not be listed on the government roster. This can be rectified by having the Delegate appoint you himself.

Could an subforum in Embassy Row please be created for "United Regions Alliance". Thanks!
1. Done
2. Done
3. This could be done through copying the post? I'm slightly unclear the context here. If you're trying to edit someone else's previous post, your own, one of the historical threads that has a long gone author?
As a note, FEC helped me out with this in DMs so it was taken care of. :D

Back