Admin Requests

Hello can this account be banned or deleted i created another one on accident and I do not want two on here. I asking this cause I forgot I had this account

Hello can this account be banned or deleted i created another one on accident and I do not want two on here. I asking this cause I forgot I had this account
Admins do not delete accounts. You may ask for it to be merged with your new account ;)

Admins do not delete accounts. You may ask for it to be merged with your new account ;)
I meant to say I’m leaving nationstates and will not be coming back I just want to get rid of my account here since I’m not going to be doing anything with it

I meant to say I’m leaving nationstates and will not be coming back I just want to get rid of my account here since I’m not going to be doing anything with it
We don't delete accounts. As for merging accounts, I don't even see another account owned by you. Do you have the name?

Ok I thought I had another one looks like it wasn’t there but yes I want this account deleted I know you can ban. Please I do not want my email in this website just get rid of my account please I go though anything to get rid of it I’m just not in the mood
We don't delete accounts. As for merging accounts, I don't even see another account owned by you. Do you have the name?

Ok I thought I had another one looks like it wasn’t there but yes I want this account deleted I know you can ban. Please I do not want my email in this website just get rid of my account please I go though anything to get rid of it I’m just not in the mood
Also in your terms and rules it says you can close account if contacted and I did so

Your email has been removed from your account. You had a grand total of 2 posts outside of this thread, 1 applying to be a citizen and 1 vote. There is nothing there worth the necessity of deleting. Enjoy your non-NS life!
Thank you very much but is there a way to make my account not visible please and that will be all

I request not to have censorship on The Eurovision Thread. You can do what you want in all the rest of the forum, because I don't care about another content in it, but I request this on The Eurovision Thread because I love talking about Eurovision, the thread is created by me and isn't related with NationStates.

May I manage the Radio joinable group? I am unable to (though I should be able to due to being Deputy Minister).

May I manage the Radio joinable group? I am unable to (though I should be able to due to being Deputy Minister).
Deputy ministers aren't automatically made joinable group managers. Your Minister or Delegate would need to request this.

When a nation fails the Administration check for Citizenship due to having multiple accounts, can all account names be disclosed to the Vice Delegate?

To clarify, I am seeking to have the names of accounts that are merged disclosed. Not accounts that may share an IP.

When a nation fails the Administration check for Citizenship due to having multiple accounts, can all account names be disclosed to the Vice Delegate?
Why would the Vice Delegate need to know this? It’s outside of their scope.

Also, can I be added to the government sheet under the executive staff tab as Chief of Staff? Thanks.

Could I be removed as a manager over the citizen and resident joinable groups please? And if it's possible, I'd like those kind of permissions over the Culture group. Thanks.

Back