Admin Requests

Greetings

I am not sure where to ask, but is WALL's forum HQ still a thing? And if yes, can I gain access to it? I am the Statsminister of Balder.

Thank you
Ah. Yes it does exist (although quite dusty). It appears our joinable group from the old forum never transferred over. @Cretox State @TlomzKrano - There is now a WALL joinable group that you are managers of which grants access into WALL HQ. I'll leave you to decide who requires access. If this fella needs WALL Leadership masking in addition, let me know.

Of note, the current setup for WALL HQ is that any WA Ministry member here has access. Let me know if you want that changed.

Langkong, 12 November 2020
His Excellency
Siwale
Administrator of The North Pacific Forum

Dear Mr Administrator,

I, in the name of the Empire of Sisang, hereby request the change of the imperial realm's username. The username shall change from the current username into another word, which is Sisang, the short form of His Imperial Majesty's realm and His Imperial Majesty's people's land. Sisang really appreciates your consideration.

Can I receive Foreign Emissary/Diplomat masking. I'm also in Thalassia and I've been appointed Thalassia's Ambassador to TNP.

I, in the name of the Empire of Sisang, hereby request the change of the imperial realm's username. The username shall change from the current username into another word, which is Sisang, the short form of His Imperial Majesty's realm and His Imperial Majesty's people's land. Sisang really appreciates your consideration.
Done! elzihitipeuw --> Sisang

The Court has ruled for @Owenstacey and @Oracle to be able to see the Special Court Chambers as Temporary Hearing Officer. I request them to be masked accordingly.

Last edited:
EDIT: I am blind and didn't see that Tlomz already lodged this request. Sorry to bother you!

Last edited:
Why has the forum “The Docks” been renamed to “Docks”?
Because "the" is redundant and we should be consistent, either have the article everywhere or nowhere. Most forums didn't have it, and most style guides suggest against redundant definitive articles, so I opted for nowhere.

Per my prior statements, I am resigning my office of Deputy Speaker due to the now ongoing Court case, and thus request the removal of the relevant masks.

Back