Admin Requests

I will need to make the forum name change. Just confirm for me that you would like your forum name changed from Dick to Zumlandia.

Not sure what you mean by "get your flag". You can insert an image of your flag as your profile picture if you would like. That can be done under your account details here.

Done.
Affirmative. Please change my name from Dick to Zumlandia.

Thank you so much.

Why am I demasked from NPA? I'm on their discord. AND I used to be a citizen and a WA Resident.
Your citizenship was removed due to you not having a nation in the region. You were also removed from the NPA for activity reasons. You are more than welcome to reapply for both. Quoted below are the two posts regarding your masking.

The following have failed to maintain a nation in TNP and should be remasked as a member:
@S.S.E
@cosmicsans
@Devon
@Great Javadwipa
@Kryskistan
@Reichsfürer Ulvkriggsøn
@Ethan Herl
@Middle Vers
@Stoskavanya1

Masked. I know every minister has different masking preferences for their deputies. If you want your deputies to have moderator abilities over the Radio subforums, let me know.
Yes, please do. That would be helpful.

Please mask me as Minister following my appointment and oath and demask me as Deputy Minister (since it was in the same ministry) az well as Speaker following resignation. Additionally, please mask @Yukkira as Speaker as he is now Acting Speaker (oath here, not sure if it's needed).

Change the government official spreadsheet to reflect these changes as well.

Last edited:
Please mask me as Minister following my appointment and oath and demask me as Deputy Minister (since it was in the same ministry) az well as Speaker following resignation. Additionally, please mask @Yukkira as Speaker as he is now Acting Speaker (oath here, not sure if it's needed).

Change the government official spreadsheet to reflect these changes as well.

Done, stinky.

Well with the confusion in the WA Affairs, I was selected as Deputy Minister of WA Affairs by Tlomz with Angshire. I leave my oath here for the masking.

Edit: Looks like I can use this

Last edited:
I'll need Deputy Speaker masking. Appointment uh oh Oath stinky.
Done.

Remasking Requests:

The following have failed to post on the forum or RMB within 30 days and should be remasked as residents:
@Arkmac

The following have failed to maintain a nation in TNP and should be remasked as a member:
@ApothearyIX
@Calico Kittens
@Pan
@Zoobles
Done.

Well with the confusion in the WA Affairs, I was selected as Deputy Minister of WA Affairs by Tlomz with Angshire. I leave my oath here for the masking.

Edit: Looks like I can use this
Done.

Requesting an admin check on @James Lau. Conditional upon passage, please mask as NPA. Thank you.
Passed and masked.

Remasking Requests:

The following have failed to post on the forum or RMB within 30 days and should be remasked as residents:
@General Bolingbroke

@Holdac
@Somniaureus
@Kurnugia
@carlaure

The following have recently passed all three citizenship checks, and should be remasked as citizens:
@David Harris
@Dhanny
@Alamei

Thank you for you time!
*leaves cookies*

Last edited:
Please mask @Middle Vers as NPA. Thank you.
Done.

It seems I never got demasked. Can you please remove my Deputy Minister masking? Thanks in advance.
Yes, that's what happens when no admin request is posted by either you or your superior. Remasking has now been completed.

Remasking Requests:

@General Bolingbroke

@Holdac
@Somniaureus
@Kurnugia
@carlaure

The following have recently passed all three citizenship checks, and should be remasked as citizens:
@David Harris
@Dhanny
@Alamei

Thank you for you time!
*leaves cookies*
Done. Somniaureus is also masked as NPA. Did you want that removed @Robespierre?

Please mask @Styrica as NPA. Thank you.
Done.

Per the below link, please remask Owenstacey as a member:

https://forum.thenorthpacific.org/topic/9191391/
Remasked as a resident (nation still resides in TNP). Will need to be corrected on the residents spreadsheet by the Speaker's office.

Election Commissioner masking removed as he is no longer a citizen.

Deputy Minister masking also removed as I'm unable to find any active deputy minister appointments for him. Can always be remasked if needed.

Back