Admin Requests

S0mER4nd0mD0d822:
Account Deletion Request: I would like this account to be removed.

No questions, just remove it, I don't know how to use the forum, just remove me.
Never mind, just delete both of these messages, I don't know how to.

Never mind, do delete my account, I have left the north Pacific and have made up my mind, please remove me, no questions.

The following have failed to log onto the forum for 14 days and have abandoned their office:
Deropia (it seems they've been removed already as DAG, but their masking needs to be reverted just to citizen)

The following citizens have failed to post in the last 30 days and should be re-masked as residents:
Malvad
Ben43065

The following have failed to maintain a nation in the region and should be re-masked as members:
Space

abc:
The following have failed to log onto the forum for 14 days and have abandoned their office:
Deropia (it seems they've been removed already as DAG, but their masking needs to be reverted just to citizen)

The following citizens have failed to post in the last 30 days and should be re-masked as residents:
Malvad
Ben43065

The following have failed to maintain a nation in the region and should be re-masked as members:
Space
done
Goyanes:
Done
Wonderess:
On Behalf of the Speaker:
The South Falls
Nathan
Ark
North East Somerset
Siege
Champion Bay
King of Zelinny
Demerzel
The Prince
Ma Qi
The_Empire_Of_Fishguardia
Aleura

Notboss Dragonking
Midir
Seraph
Darkstrike
AManWhoWalks
ArchadienK
Forunte
gmaeboipowee
Myroria
princebryan

Done.

St George:
Can I get an RP Conclave subforum made in the Lounge subforum in the Roleplay section?
Sure. That's done.
abc:
I would like to request that I be given the necessary permissions to post in the Diplomatic Documents Archives so that I am able to add in the treaty that has just been passed and any in the future, without requiring the assistance of an Admin.

I think it's easier for admins to do it. We also have to add it to the laws page and all that. So if you request for a treaty to be added, we can do it all at once. Instead of double handling. Maybe we can chat about this?

Request that BMWSurfer and I be given access to manage the NPA group, on the grounds that we are DMoDs. Thanks :D

BluieGamer:
Request that BMWSurfer and I be given access to manage the NPA group, on the grounds that we are DMoDs. Thanks :D
Yes, can this please be done?

Thanks.

1. Can Plembobria please be removed from the gov't spreadsheet as Minister of Foreign Affairs, be remasked as a citizen, and be removed as a group leader of the Senior Diplomats and Diplomatic Corps joinable groups?

2. Can Malphe please be added to the gov't spreadsheet as Minister of Foreign Affairs, be remasked as a Minister, and be added as a group leader of the Senior Diplomats and Diplomatic Corps joinable groups?

3. Can the Gameside Advocate roster on the gov't spreadsheet be updated to include Lotion as Lead Gameside Advocate and Nessuno as a Gameside Advocate? Additionally, can Lotion be made a group leader of the Gameside Advocate joinable group and Malphe removed?

Thanks!

I've appointed Owenstacey as a Deputy Minister of Foreign Affairs, mask appropriately, thanks.

Zaz:
BluieGamer:
Yes, can this please be done?

Thanks.
Done.

Siwale:
1. Can Plembobria please be removed from the gov't spreadsheet as Minister of Foreign Affairs, be remasked as a citizen, and be removed as a group leader of the Senior Diplomats and Diplomatic Corps joinable groups?

2. Can Malphe please be added to the gov't spreadsheet as Minister of Foreign Affairs, be remasked as a Minister, and be added as a group leader of the Senior Diplomats and Diplomatic Corps joinable groups?

3. Can the Gameside Advocate roster on the gov't spreadsheet be updated to include Lotion as Lead Gameside Advocate and Nessuno as a Gameside Advocate? Additionally, can Lotion be made a group leader of the Gameside Advocate joinable group and Malphe removed?

Thanks!
All done.

Malphe:
I've appointed Owenstacey as a Deputy Minister of Foreign Affairs, mask appropriately, thanks.
Owenstacey has not taken his Oath.

Owenstacey:
I have now taken my oath, can i please recieve the appropriate masking
For clarification, I'd like Owen to be a leader for the Diplomatic Corps group.
cheers

Following the recent Vice Delegate Special Election results and Cabinet appointment:

1. Could the government page please be updated to list Pallaith as Vice Delegate and Sil Dorsett as Minister of World Assembly Affairs?

2. Could Pallaith be given Vice Delegate masking and Sil Dorsett be given Minister masking?

3. Could Sil Dorsett be made a group leader of the WA Affairs, WALL Staff, and WALL Leadership joinable groups and Pallaith removed as a group leader of all three of these groups?

Thanks in advance!

Siwale:
Can the government spreadsheet please be updated to list SillyString as Chief Justice?

Thanks!
This is done.
Malphe:
Owenstacey:
For clarification, I'd like Owen to be a leader for the Diplomatic Corps group.
cheers

Owenstacey:

This is done.

Siwale:
Following the recent Vice Delegate Special Election results and Cabinet appointment:

1. Could the government page please be updated to list Pallaith as Vice Delegate and Sil Dorsett as Minister of World Assembly Affairs?

2. Could Pallaith be given Vice Delegate masking and Sil Dorsett be given Minister masking?

3. Could Sil Dorsett be made a group leader of the WA Affairs, WALL Staff, and WALL Leadership joinable groups and Pallaith removed as a group leader of all three of these groups?

Thanks in advance!
Done.

Wonderess:
On Behalf of the Speaker:
John Maynard
Sahriastan
Waterma
saxon
Dioji
Superior Man

Deropia Bless his soul.
America nll
Amestris-Britannia
Llywelyn the Great
Mhazi
RPI
Shentia
Tee Googly Coffee Me
USNA&hA
Done.

abc:
Could the treaty here, http://forum.thenorthpacific.org/topic/9176801/3/#new, be added to the Diplomatic Documents Archive?
Done. Laws page also updated.

Shiavania:
I am Leaving TNP, so please remove my citizenship and my forum account.
Nation: Shiavania
Remasked. We do not delete forum accounts except under very specific circumstances. This is not one of them.

Just noticed that the gov't page is in need of a little updating:

Dino should be added as a Deputy AG and Deropia removed.

Thanks!

When my mask changed from RP Moderator to Minister, I lost moderation privileges in RP Moderator Headquarters. Can I be made a moderator of that subforum?

Siwale:
Just noticed that the gov't page is in need of a little updating:

Dino should be added as a Deputy AG and Deropia removed.

Thanks!
Done.

Zaz:
Can I get a security check on Eraver please?
http://forum.thenorthpacific.org/topic/9145375/findpost/10172110/

Sil Dorsett:
When my mask changed from RP Moderator to Minister, I lost moderation privileges in RP Moderator Headquarters. Can I be made a moderator of that subforum?
Done.

BluieGamer:
Requesting moderating privileges in the NPA subforum, thank you.
The Minister of Defense or the Delegate must be the one to make this request.

St George:
Could Cogoria be masked as a Roleplay Moderator?
Done.

BMWSurfer:
Can abc be removed as group leader of Home Affairs and as a moderator over the HA subfora?
Done.

abc:
Can the Treaty of the Golden Star (http://forum.thenorthpacific.org/topic/9180531/4/), be moved to Diplomatic Document Archives and can the laws page be updated in accordance with this?
Done. Dispatch also created.

Wonderess:
Done. flemingovia is an admin and thus retains his current masking.

Malphe:
Could Dze be masked as a foreign envoy? cheers
Done.

BluieGamer:
I'd like Bluie to have mod privileges in the NPA subforum please.

BMWSurfer:
Can Bobberino be masked as a dm, given moderation over the HA subfora, and made HA group leader? http://forum.thenorthpacific.org/topic/9183325/1/

Also, can Arietti be given dm masking as well?
Bobberino has taken no oath. EDIT: He has now. Masked appropriately, etc.

Arietti has been masked.

Zaz:
BluieGamer:
I'd like Bluie to have mod privileges in the NPA subforum please.
Done.

Could The Unicorn Star Accord dispatch please be updated to include the current text. I'm under the impression that it needs to be done through one of r3n's spreadsheets.

Thanks in advance!

Siwale:
Could The Unicorn Star Accord dispatch please be updated to include the current text. I'm under the impression that it needs to be done through one of r3n's spreadsheets.

Thanks in advance!
The spreadsheet was correctly updated, so I'm unsure what the error could be. On looking around there were some minor formatting errors in the diplomatic document itself in the archive, so I've fixed those; please feel free to check on it tomorrow if I don't to see if it's fixed.

Back