Admin Requests

flemingovia:
Edit: please remove NPA masking from SillyString aswell

3. Please do a security check on HighleaderDylan , If he passes give him NPA masking
Sillystring: Done.

HighlandDylan: Checked and remasked.

Apologies for the backlog of requests that will follow, I've had to tone down on NS over the last few days due to RL matters and that seems to have coincided with a period during which a large number of citizens will have become eligible for removal on grounds of inactivity.

The TNP nations of the following have ceased to exist and they should, therefore, be remasked from citizens to former residents: Imperia Poloniae, Benjamin C Ravenclaw, and Hetch Hetchy.

The following have failed to post on the forum in the last thirty days and should be remasked from citizens to residents:
Thunderboy
Puffinzbekistan
Omarmatar99
Lollard Pilgrims
DiagonAlley
lamelandia
Abbey Anumia
United Lammunist Republic
Thessos
The MENA District (currently masked as validating, I presume that a request for their masking was missed at some point)
Keshia
Thomas Insaniac (currently masked as a resident, I presume that they were missed at some point)
Makato_Yuki1523
Enderking539
Atlas of Vixten
Ketaministan
Albute
guantanamobayxx
Ad Imperium Pheonix
intrepidwriter (currently masked as validating, I presume that they were also missed)
Cardwell
R2green3 (also currently masked as validating)

Thank you.

EDIT: Also, thegemini has renounced their citizenship and should be remasked as a resident.

Zyvetskistaahn:
Apologies for the backlog of requests that will follow, I've had to tone down on NS over the last few days due to RL matters and that seems to have coincided with a period during which a large number of citizens will have become eligible for removal on grounds of inactivity.

The TNP nations of the following have ceased to exist and they should, therefore, be remasked from citizens to former residents: Imperia Poloniae, Benjamin C Ravenclaw, and Hetch Hetchy.

The following have failed to post on the forum in the last thirty days and should be remasked from citizens to residents:
Thunderboy
Puffinzbekistan
Omarmatar99
Lollard Pilgrims
DiagonAlley
lamelandia
Abbey Anumia
United Lammunist Republic
Thessos
The MENA District (currently masked as validating, I presume that a request for their masking was missed at some point)
Keshia
Thomas Insaniac (currently masked as a resident, I presume that they were missed at some point)
Makato_Yuki1523
Enderking539
Atlas of Vixten
Ketaministan
Albute
guantanamobayxx
Ad Imperium Pheonix
intrepidwriter (currently masked as validating, I presume that they were also missed)
Cardwell
R2green3 (also currently masked as validating)

Thank you.

EDIT: Also, thegemini has renounced their citizenship and should be remasked as a resident.
All done

Curious if my citizen masking was changed? I can't post in any of the RA or Election threads. If it hasn't changed, that's fine, no rush. But if you did change it, just wanted to let whomever know that it might need tweaking. ?

IndieGirl:
Curious if my citizen masking was changed? I can't post in any of the RA or Election threads. If it hasn't changed, that's fine, no rush. But if you did change it, just wanted to let whomever know that it might need tweaking. ?
As near as I can see you are not a citizen at present but a resident. Yo have the resident* group, which is based on the ordinary resident group with a cooler badge, and you do not have any citizen overrides.

Have you applied to become a citizen since you returned? Your citizenship will have lapsed while you were away and you will need to reapply.

As a note, HighleaderDylan has had the base: resident mask added since he couldn't see anywhere besides the NPA areas.

The following nations have passed all checks and can be masked as citizens at the earliest convenience of the Administrative Team:

Tommy1boy
Festavo
Iuribus
IndieGirl
Aragnatim
Hachibi
United of Lexington
Dia Ravenclaw
Iwabuchi
YoLlama
legionof7
HighleaderDylan
stalin1953
Yort NTS
Sam111
mcmasterdonia

The following nations require checks from the Vice Delegate only:

ashatla
Hydrono68

The following nation requires checks from the Vice Delegate and Administrative Team:

Republic of Dixie

Mister Masses:
The following nations have passed all checks and can be masked as citizens at the earliest convenience of the Administrative Team:

Tommy1boy
Festavo
Iuribus
IndieGirl
Aragnatim
Hachibi
United of Lexington
Dia Ravenclaw
Iwabuchi
YoLlama
legionof7
HighleaderDylan
stalin1953
Yort NTS
Sam111
mcmasterdonia
Done

I was not sure what to do with Festavo, so he retains the foreign envoy group, but also has RA privileges.

indiegirl likewise still has her cool group.
HighleaderDylan stays NPA group.

yollama was already a citizen.

I'm amending Festavo's primary group to the Citizen group which is higher.

Dear all,

I am really really swamped at work until Sunday. Nothing i can do about it except get my head down and get through.

Normality will return on Monday, and so sorry for things that will not get done (by me, at least) before then.

flemingovia:
Dear all,

I am really really swamped at work until Sunday. Nothing i can do about it except get my head down and get through.

Normality will return on Monday, and so sorry for things that will not get done (by me, at least) before then.
Take your time. We have faith, O Lord. :tnp: :worship:

Thanks for your patience. Work crisis is over, and I will get started on catching up. Looking at the forum it may take a couple of days.

Apologies in advance for the large amount of requests in this post, RL has been quite busy again and a backlog has built up due to my not being around for a while.

The following should be remasked from citizens to residents:
Rataca100
Ats
baybarsch
Kelvaros Prime
Cosmos City
Fear_the_Mind_Killer
MMMUUURRRIIICCCAAA
Yale
eliasswift
Arjun
Moqll

The following should be remasked from citizens to former residents:
Frielad

The following should be remasked from citizens to members:
The Democratic Republic of Tomb (they should lose the Attorney General masking, however, I am unsure as to whether they are still a Deputy Minister (as I do not the mode of their appointment) so I will leave saying whether they should be no longer masked as a Deputy Minister to either the Delegate or the Ministers of Defence and Foreign Affairs)
Camman
Iwabuchi
Yort NTS

Alright everyone, sorry for the delay RL honeymoon/holiday weekend got in the way... but I've updated everything!

The following nations have passed all checks and can now be masked as citizens:

The Spokesman of Eumenor
The Great White South
Eagleph
R2green3
shenoy1011
Rebusta

The following nations require checks only from the Vice Delegate's Office:

ashatla
Hydrono68
Republic of Dixie
zed
Triumviratean
Titanus4
Grey Nose Algebra
republique de catalogne
Superstorm
Florentine Republic

The following nations require Admin checks only:

Northern Scovia
Sopo

The following nations need to resubmit due to IP issues brought up when Admin checks were run:

Watchmanz
Malviet
Triumviratean

Thank you all for your patience and help during my absence!

My apology Mister Masses, i quoted the wrong post, i still need a security check by the admins for Florentine Republic, it's been almost a week..

Gladio:
My apology Mister Masses, i quoted the wrong post, i still need a security check by the admins for Florentine Republic, it's been almost a week..
Also my fault, I just put that nation on the pending citizenship roster today. My apologies for the delay, the admins have been alerted in a post I made earlier today so I'm sure they'll update soon now that I've done my job. My apologies, didn't mean to hold you up.

For the upcoming celebration of Delegates' Day, 7-9 (I'm still deciding on how many threads I need) will be posted in the Agora (or the appropriate forum section) celebrating the accomplishments of a former delegate or a group of former delegates. The issue is, I don't want them to be separated from each other or lost in the flow of user-created threads. Therefore, I'd like to request a Delegates' Day 2016 Celebration subforum be added inside the Agora (as I believe any resident or higher can see that, since it is honoring our highest office. The day itself is on the 11th, but I'll probably want to keep it up for a few days to possibly a week from the date I post all the cute little threads, at which it can be archived.

Zyvetskistaahn:
Apologies in advance for the large amount of requests in this post, RL has been quite busy again and a backlog has built up due to my not being around for a while.

The following should be remasked from citizens to residents:
Rataca100
Ats
baybarsch
Kelvaros Prime
Cosmos City
Fear_the_Mind_Killer
MMMUUURRRIIICCCAAA
Yale
eliasswift
Arjun
Moqll

The following should be remasked from citizens to former residents:
Frielad

The following should be remasked from citizens to members:
The Democratic Republic of Tomb (they should lose the Attorney General masking, however, I am unsure as to whether they are still a Deputy Minister (as I do not the mode of their appointment) so I will leave saying whether they should be no longer masked as a Deputy Minister to either the Delegate or the Ministers of Defence and Foreign Affairs)
Camman
Iwabuchi
Yort NTS
All done.

At the moment TOmb is masked "members." I leave it up to the government to decide on the deputy minister masking, and I will remask accordingly.

Mister Masses:
Alright everyone, sorry for the delay RL honeymoon/holiday weekend got in the way... but I've updated everything!

The following nations have passed all checks and can now be masked as citizens:

The Spokesman of Eumenor
The Great White South
Eagleph
R2green3
shenoy1011
Rebusta

The following nations require checks only from the Vice Delegate's Office:

ashatla
Hydrono68
Republic of Dixie
zed
Triumviratean
Titanus4
Grey Nose Algebra
republique de catalogne
Superstorm
Florentine Republic

The following nations require Admin checks only:

Northern Scovia
Sopo

The following nations need to resubmit due to IP issues brought up when Admin checks were run:

Watchmanz
Malviet
Triumviratean

Thank you all for your patience and help during my absence!
Remaskings done

Nothern Scovia passes admin check.
Sopo passes admin check

Please note, R3N has been doing a great job reworking and simplifying the masking. I am not yet completely up to speed with the changes, so if anything does not work, please let me know

Bootsie:
For the upcoming celebration of Delegates' Day, 7-9 (I'm still deciding on how many threads I need) will be posted in the Agora (or the appropriate forum section) celebrating the accomplishments of a former delegate or a group of former delegates. The issue is, I don't want them to be separated from each other or lost in the flow of user-created threads. Therefore, I'd like to request a Delegates' Day 2016 Celebration subforum be added inside the Agora (as I believe any resident or higher can see that, since it is honoring our highest office. The day itself is on the 11th, but I'll probably want to keep it up for a few days to possibly a week from the date I post all the cute little threads, at which it can be archived.
Done

The following nations have passed all criteria and shall be made citizens of TNP:

ashatla
Hydrono68
Republic of Dixie
zed
Titanus4
Grey Nose Algebra
republique de catalogne
Superstorm

The following nations need to resubmit applications due to IP conflicts:

Watchmanz
Malviet
Triumviratean

The following nations require Admin Check:

Florentine Republic
Ats
awesomeone21
Constellation
razzym
Hillelds
Proxy of Demescia

Thank you all for your help, patience and efforts!

Back