The Seran Islands

MacSalterson

TNPer
Pronouns
They/Them
jBa7jd0.png

The Seran Islands

This is the thread for the island chain known as the Seran Islands. A map (outside of the symbol) will be uploaded when I get around to it. Please feel free to discuss RP connections and possible historical occurrences between nations in the Seran Islands and other, worldwide relations. Feel free to inquire about certain sections of history.

Countries in the Seran Islands:

Kalti (SIA)
Yeraennus (SIA)
Nebula (SIA)
Cronaal (SIA) (Not sure what to do about him right now)
Andromezadite (SIA)
Arcadia Bay (SIA)
Tortoisica
Hiskjrianna
Tolima

*drops nuke on Nebula for his futile attempt at conquest... population goes back to being pacifist hippies*

Nebs, I'm probably going to null canon my expansion; we were always of that size. However, I do still want to keep the port-swap, but we'd need a date and stuff for it.

I was thinking in the 1850s or so, when we were back to Xentherida. We'd do it as a sign of goodwill, and that (seeing as we were imperialist, expansionist, militarist and totalitarian) it would be a sign that the constant wars between us (potentially, if you're interested) were at a close; a sign that we were each sharing our strength. The time would also be when we are completely rebuilding and reforging our foreign relations with each other, to be stronger than they were prior to the Despotoan Age.

I'm basically viewing the Seran Islands as Eras' Caribbean, complete with age of piracy and all that. Tolima would've been a base for some of the more powerful pirate lords, until they were destroyed by some kind of regional coalition or such.

Nierr:
I'm basically viewing the Seran Islands as Eras' Caribbean, complete with age of piracy and all that. Tolima would've been a base for some of the more powerful pirate lords, until they were destroyed by some kind of regional coalition or such.
That would make the Yeraenn the Carib and similar tribes, seeing as our unified state only came at about ~900 CE, except advanced beyond the tribal and paleolithic era. We're also far colder looking than the Caribbean, looking at latitude.

Back