Lennart can give you THE CURE!

Nebula:
TNA has been sent to Lennart.

Unfortunately, the main NS website is blocked on my school Chromebook. This means that all action on my part will be via my phone, and I'm a lot less effective with it. So don't expect me to organize anything.
As long as you start research as soon as you can, I'll be happy.

In last edition I got the cure in three or four hours. It seems zombies are a bit stronger this time around but we should be able to turn the region into a safe haven state rather soon.

ARE YOU READY?

All nations of mine have been ordered to research the cure, including The Watching Nebula and The Auroral Nebula.

Thank you, my curing script is now running, as I'm obviously respecting NS rules on scripts and restricting requests per minute, it will finish running in like 25 minutes or so. All my 110 puppets will be researching a cure by then :D

yeah, so far everyone is researching a cure except two that are yet to choose: Reewa (that's Bootsie) and Strange Place, I don't know whose puppets is that, and I'll ban them if it doesn't start researching a cure before next update.

Thank you!

Thanks to all those who worked with me yesterday. We rehabilitated around 20 nations with an average population of 1-3 bn that went back to the fight in TNP, that means we cured more than 30 bn zombies into people again and came to help the overall good numbers of TNP survivors at the end of the day!

If we do this again next year, we need to communicate better with the WAD so we know when TNP is going to be keycode protected or its borders closed, but it seems every patient had the chance to leave after all.

To those who want to stay at Lennart, no probs, I'll keep giving you powers and permissions. The founder is the de facto WAD, but wouldn't use its Executive Powers if anyone wants to become delegate, but our WA membership is much more useful in TNP.

After rehabilitated patients left, the region itself remained like this:

Infection Rate: 0.0% (zero infected, 407 billion survivors)

Cure Status: Distributing to infected

Infection Status: -370.9 Safe Haven

Lennart: 407 billion is featured in the Z-day tally board this year as the 36th region with Most Survivors and the 26th region with Most Survivors With No Infected!

Thanks again, and let's think of something even more awesome for next year!

Back