Lennart can give you THE CURE!

Lennart

TNPer
So let's say a friend of mine has a puppet region. It's a puppet region with 100+ nations with 3-4 bn average population. And let's say that this friend of mine can tell all these nations to start researching very early using a script and the region will have the cure rather quickly.

If you go, you can count with the predictable, relaxing feeling of knowing that nothing will go wrong and puppets won't turn the region into hell; on the contrary they will do as they were told and spread the cure and love and hugs and kisses. Also, this region has been featured in a couple z-day tally boards, on the "most survivors" and "most survivors with no infected" departments so you can be part of a featured region this time!

It's a medium sized region (the game says it's "enormous", but I can tell when someone just wants to appease your ego) so it could manage to help quite a few friendly nations if they decide to come and get cured, especially after their original region can't help them anymore because DD is a naughty boy and will release his zombies, what a monster he is. Sexy, but still a monster. And he is not the only one.

My friend would also accept friendly nations to stay before/after the event and research from the beginning if they desire so.

So my friend's puppet region is coincidentally called Lennart, and its borders are open to friendly nations and puppets, even though its founder, also called Lennart for some reason, will be watching in case any zombie hoarders AND/OR zombie killers try to mess with his perfect, lovely, shiny, safe haven.

So, TNPers, what say you?, are you coming over for a visit, spam my RMB and get the cure??

Important advice: I don't know how many nations Lennart can manage to cure without risks, I can exercise right of admission!

Oh... you see... I was thinking about opening the borders on Z-day.

But I can change my mind depending on the replies to this thread.

Thanks for showing interest and let's see where this goes :D

edit: the boundaries are open!!!!!!!!!!!

Be careful to make sure your script is legal, Lennart. I'm not sure the rules around zombie decisions.

Maybe we could arrange for your region to be a hospital of sorts for TNP nations who are fighting the infection? They could go and get cured up and then come back to TNP ready for more. :)

It is legal. The only bit I wasn't sure was the delay between calls, mods told me I've got to wait 6 seconds after every request.

UPDATE: Regional Officers is also a thing in the Lennart Zombie hospital region, so if you join or visit post in this thread the name of your nations so I can give you appearance, communications and other powers during the outbreak... And also before and after, why not?

Great! Cronaal II and Sesbania are now Research Officers and have powers in the region, pretty much every power I could give away. I hope you help me keeping threats away from our zombie hospital.

I as the founder will not tolerate any zobie spreading or killing of our patients.

If you see a sudden flood of Testudian themed nations, at any time, don't ask question. Just accept your fate and deal with it.

Tortoises:
If you see a sudden flood of Testudian themed nations, at any time, don't ask question. Just accept your fate and deal with it.
hahaha yeah, they'll be welcome.

Great, Bootsie I'll make sure Reewa has some powers as well.

Any of you can edit the WFE at any time, I don't care about the consequences of this as long as you keep it PG-13. If someone draws an emotipenis *looks at Cronaal* , they'll be banned lol. Other than that, you're free to do as you will, I hope that means collaboration and good will and stuff.

We'll need to kinda split duties up. Like, so-and-so does this and so-and-so does that.

It's TNP's hospital, I'm the doctor, you guys are like my nurses... sort of thing. I'm sure you guys can work together and collaborate. If someone messes up I'll ban them, and that's it.

So forgive me for forgetting but how does this work? How many puppets should I send, and why?

Syrixia:
So forgive me for forgetting but how does this work? How many puppets should I send, and why?
No, you're alright no worries...

It's a Zombie hospital, it's TNP Quarantine area so to speak. My 100+ puppets are going to research for a cure from the very beginning and if things go like they have gone so far we'll get the cure soon, and even better with he TNPers that are joining.

Once we have a cure maybe you want your nations to go back to TNP, or maybe you want to bring a dying nation, cure it and return to the fight on TNP. If it turns up to be practical we can encourage that. Me and my medical team are here to cure rather than tell anyone what to do afterwards.

So, if you want to take part in this, it's up to you. The only rules are: 1- you don't talk about Lennart Zombie Hospital, 2- no zombie spreading, 3- no zombie killing, 4-no emotipenis, 6-no graphical descriptions of torture ¬¬, and there's no 5.

Also I've noticed the arrival or more beautiful puppets.

You guys can use the RMB to identify yourselves if you want to, I'll be around often.

Thank you!

Well, the Finn and Benn peoples are closely related. That doesn't necessarily mean the two lands should use the same color scheme in their flags, though.

Where Finnland (or, due to the name being taken, Finn Land) is a more urbanized and nautical society, Bennland is more rural, even partly nomadic.

Traditional Benn beliefs hold that they (and the Finn) alone have true souls, and other people's spirits are more like those of animals. This is not of course a polite belief to hold in the modern world, and most Benn one is likely to encounter today hold closer to the more liberal Finn interpretation of the old chants.

Bennland is the yellow-green area on this map, and was conquered by the Last King of Eluvatar nearly three centuries ago. A failed revolt during the first war of non-succession led to not inconsiderable hardships, but in the second, the Benn and Finn leaderships clearly saw their interests were aligned with the forces of the may he soon return (read: no successor) consensus.

The flag of the province of Bennland would likely have been chosen during the second war of non-succession, as Bennland gained full status as an equal province of the Royal Confederacy.

In the current flag, which I don't like, the black tree represents the royal authority under which Bennland was annexed, and the argent and azure the colors of the Finn and Benn people. I really don't like the composition, and think the colors could well be replaced, but there's no particular reason to remove the tree.

I thought it was a candelabrum, as in menorah...

In any case, here go some ideas and colours:

15wdsoj.png

25snd6h.png

jimiav.png

296d7kj.png

TNA has been sent to Lennart.

Unfortunately, the main NS website is blocked on my school Chromebook. This means that all action on my part will be via my phone, and I'm a lot less effective with it. So don't expect me to organize anything.

Back