[OOC] Syrixian Invasion of Esplandia planning thread

Esplandia

Factbook Addict
-
TNP Nation
Esplandia
Discord
esplandia
So as anyone who's been reading my factbooks will know, Esplandia has been invaded by Syrixia.

This RP will be set in the year 1699. This is my first RP so I'm pretty excited. :hello:

The Occupation will last about 100 years or so, with Independent Esplandia in the west, and Syrixia controlled Esplandia in the East. The RP will follow the wars between the two powers as the Esplandians fight to take back control of the Kingdom, while Syrixia of course is trying to take the whole enchilada.

Link to factbook page http://www.nationstates.net/nation=esplandia/detail=factbook/id=486212#PT7

so the first two battles take place in 1699 at Rathburg and Karthied. They are overwhelming victories for Syrixia. The King is dead as well as the entire royal family except for one bastard son, now in his late twenties.

What follows is the remaining lords of the Landesgrad attempt to unify resistence but are unable to decide upon a leader. This leads to more defeats as the Syrixian Empire keeps advancing.

Esplandia:
so the first two battles take place in 1699 at Rathburg and Karthied. They are overwhelming victories for Syrixia. The King is dead as well as the entire royal family except for one bastard son, now in his late twenties.

What follows is the remaining lords of the Landesgrad attempt to unify resistence but are unable to decide upon a leader. This leads to more defeats as the Syrixian Empire keeps advancing.
Basically. But they'd still have to establish that puppet government, though. It would be short-lived, however; as the Empire did not like indirectly ruling things. Too ungreedy. Moar power.

Syrixia:
Esplandia:

Basically. But they'd still have to establish that puppet government, though. It would be short-lived, however; as the Empire did not like indirectly ruling things. Too ungreedy. Moar power.
Yeah Henry is not gonna be around long. No surprise there.

Esplandia:
Syrixia:
Esplandia:

Yeah Henry is not gonna be around long. No surprise there.
Under the Imperial yoke, Easterners will find themselves in what would be equivalent to a Nazi German colony, if Nazi Germany was still Nazi but also a monarchy.

Esplandia:
You want to start the RP before the events of the last factbook entry or after the massacre of Karthied?
I was hoping it could start when Syrixia sails for Kartheid and ends when Esplandia is reunited in the early 1800s.

Esplandia:
Wolfsea:
Well you can have Wolvesh mercenaries if you'd like on either side
Perhaps Esplandia will hire them to supplement our army as the war progresses.
not a problem, should warn you though, back in those days the Wolvesh were vary much "honour before reason" so they will absolutely refuse to surrender unless honour is satisfied.

Wolfsea:
Esplandia:
Wolfsea:
Well you can have Wolvesh mercenaries if you'd like on either side
Perhaps Esplandia will hire them to supplement our army as the war progresses.
not a problem, should warn you though, back in those days the Wolvesh were vary much "honour before reason" so they will absolutely refuse to surrender unless honour is satisfied.
Or unless Legion CCLXVII mows them down. :evil:

that is a possibility but expect heavy losses as a result, bear in mind you're facing a people who worship death and see dying in battle as the greatest reward from the dark mother.

as in no steamrollering and instawinning without buying it with extreme losses.

Wolfsea:
that is a possibility but expect heavy losses as a result, bear in mind you're facing a people who worship death and see dying in battle as the greatest reward from the dark mother.
Ok WTF :tb1: :tb1: :tb1:

Syrixia:
Wolfsea:
Ok WTF :tb1: :tb1: :tb1:
Pretty sure I covered this in another thread that the Etrebeans deified the force of Entropy as the mother of the universe and dying is simply being allowed to join with our eternal family in the world before.

I got all excited when I saw this until I saw the date. Vazos closed itself off from the world in 1643. :/

Hey Syrixia I was thinking you could start off the RP with the initial invasion from your perspective as a sort of prologue and then I'll post with an intro that takes us into the ongoing conflict after the massacre.

Esplandia:
Hey Syrixia I was thinking you could start off the RP with the initial invasion from your perspective as a sort of prologue and then I'll post with an intro that takes us into the ongoing conflict after the massacre.
Sure. I'll do that tomorrow.

XD. This is gonna be fun. I might even send in Legions CCCLXXXIX through CCCLXXXXVII.

Btw folks, just because Syrixia was overhauled doesn't mean this is retconned. We're still doin' this.

Syrixia:
Btw folks, just because Syrixia was overhauled doesn't mean this is retconned. We're still doin' this.
There's an old Wolvesh proverb...

"Ready when you are sailor, I'm in fifth gear!"

Esplandia:
Syrixia:
Bring it!
By the way, be sure to replace the picture of Narsus I with that of a Mughal Emperor. Maybe Babur, Akbar or Aurangzeb.

Esplandia:
Syrixia:
Esplandia:
Syrixia:
Bring it!
By the way, be sure to replace the picture of Narsus I with that of a Mughal Emperor. Maybe Babur, Akbar or Aurangzeb.
will do. By the way, which legion are you invading with?
Hmmm...Legion CCLXIV.

Syrixia:
Esplandia:
Syrixia:
Esplandia:
Syrixia:
Bring it!
Hmmm...Legion CCLXIV.
All right, I'm writing my intro which will follow your prologue. How's that coming. Are you ready to post?

Esplandia:
Syrixia:
Esplandia:
Syrixia:
Esplandia:
Syrixia:
Bring it!
Hmmm...Legion CCLXIV.
All right, I'm writing my intro which will follow your prologue. How's that coming. Are you ready to post?
AAAAAHHHH I FORGOT. Starting it now.

Syrixia:
Esplandia:
Syrixia:
Esplandia:
Syrixia:
Esplandia:
Syrixia:
Bring it!
Hmmm...Legion CCLXIV.
AAAAAHHHH I FORGOT. Starting it now.
lol

Back