Issue VII - The Re-Reboot

Kialga

TNPer
TNP Nation
Kialga-Lourti
Discord
Elegante#5102
Author [c] Topic [c] Article [c]Bootsie[c]Outlook on the TNP Cabinet[c]Here[c]Hiskjriaana[c] Pulled [c]Here[c]Kialga[c]End of Term/Beginning of Term Interview w/ SillyString[c]Here[c]mcmasterdonia[c]Return of the North Pacific Army[c] Here [c]Mr Insanity[c]Potential Change to TNPs Coat of Arms[c]Here[c]SillyString[c]SillyString's Silly Advice[c] Here [c]The Democratic Republic of Tomb[c]TNP's Recent Elections[c]Here

So these are my preliminary topics for coverage in the seventh issue. If there is a topic you feel better about covering/more willing to cover, please let me know and we can discuss altering your topic. All articles in their Rough Stages can posted in Editor's Desk, commentary in this thread. I tried making the topic as descriptive and short as possible, but feel free to ask for clarification.

I really and truly want this issue out by the end of this month, but will extend into the beginning of next month to accommodate. Earliest publication will be around September 30. Latest will be around October 7.

Author [c] Topic [c] Article [c]Bootsie[c]Outlook on the TNP Cabinet[c]Here[c]Hiskjriaana[c]Silence in the Regional Assembly[c]Here[c]Kialga[c]End of Term/Beginning of Term Interview w/ SillyString[c]Here[c]mcmasterdonia[c]Return of the North Pacific Army[c] Here [c]Mr Insanity[c] [trying hard to think] [c]Here[c]SillyString[c]SillyString's Silly Advice[c]Here[c]The Democratic Republic of Tomb[c]TNP's Recent Elections[c]Here

Hi Kia, as I am sure you may have noticed, I have encountered an RL problem that's caused me to delay the submission of my article. However, I should be able to turn it this afternoon (EDT).

Hello. I don't have a role in this circus, but I did give you an interview with Cormac, as promised a month ago.

Back