Ceci n'est ce pas une proposition

My favorite of those is definitely the froggy new one. :D I'm not emotionally attached to it, and if we can find a better compass back I'm happy to chuck it, but the laurel/compass combination just looks a bit too busy for me.

Would you like me to open an in-game poll as well, Lennart?

SillyString:
My favorite of those is definitely the froggy new one. :D I'm not emotionally attached to it, and if we can find a better compass back I'm happy to chuck it, but the laurel/compass combination just looks a bit too busy for me.

Would you like me to open an in-game poll as well, Lennart?
Lennart is sleeping.

I can say though that I certain would like it if you did.

The latest one posted in the RA topic is stunning.

Nierr:
The latest one posted in the RA topic is stunning.
I was also surprised! it was Grosses idea (if I got it right) and I thought it would look dull and boring, but it's exactly the opposite, I probably owe Grosses and apology lol

Looking back, I don't think there was an explicit discussion of 3 towers vs 4 or 5 in the mural crown. From a symbological point of view I would prefer 5, as The North Pacific is a sovereign polity. If there are strong opinions otherwise, stylistically, we can choose what the majority prefers. Looking at the versions previously posted with 5 towers, they looked just fine to me, but perhaps there are other opinions?

I would certainly like to see some other attempts at castles (if Lennart is up to it of course.) Otherwise, I'm semi happy with the currently proposed castle.

No, many things were just a personal thing. I wanted an odd number so one of the towers would stand out at the center of the crown, and 5 towers seemed a bit bloated, so it was pretty much a personal decision there, but nobody complained so I just kept it.

Lennart:
No, many things were just a personal thing. I wanted an odd number so one of the towers would stand out at the center of the crown, and 5 towers seemed a bit bloated, so it was pretty much a personal decision there, but nobody complained so I just kept it.
I think it looks great! 5 towers looked too cluttered.

I'd ask Lennart about that if you want to see what it would look like; but I personally am against that.

Eluvatar:
Could we not come up with or make a 5 tower variant with slightly more space between towers?
Imagination is the limit, that and my wacom needs a new cable so I will be ripping off crowns found on the internet. Let's see what I can do, hopefully I can do something today

I like the gold-bordered version :)

Lennart:
Sorry for not being active on this topic, I've been busy making my dreams come true IRL lol, but here's one of Eluvatar's ideas (go for a solid gold border), and I think it's cool because it's another thing already present on the current official version of the Arms:

mry9o8.png

20ggpdv.png

Your thoughts on this?

Eluvatar:
I like the gold-bordered version :)

Lennart:
Sorry for not being active on this topic, I've been busy making my dreams come true IRL lol, but here's one of Eluvatar's ideas (go for a solid gold border), and I think it's cool because it's another thing already present on the current official version of the Arms:

mry9o8.png

20ggpdv.png

Your thoughts on this?
Thank you!

Next thing I want to do is modify the castle with shaper edges and lines, and create a decent 5 towers version, but I don't have so much free time now because I fell in love, lol. I'll try to get it done soon.

Back