[Archive this Plz] Flagmaps

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lorbank

TNPer
Hi there!

Some of you said that I make very good flagmaps.
Well, I can say four words and a smiley: Thank you very much! :worship:

If you really want to have a flagmap about your nation in TNP, please send your flag's picture (without ripple!) into this forum.
I am going to update the official version.

This is first version about he flagmaps of TNP:

3q3pejk.png

If you want your country to be in this map with your flag, post your flag without ripple!

Nice! You even got Galacta and the Kalinins!

(You did miss Port Florrantia, though. It's right on the Xentheridan coast. Otherwise, it looks really cool! :) )

Nebula:
(You did miss Port Florrantia, though. It's right on the Xentheridan coast. Otherwise, it looks really cool! :) )
That reminds me; you missed Andromezadite, in Nebula. When we expanded, Nebula and I did a port-swap. I got Andromezadite, Nebula got Port Florrantia (although it was originally called "Port Florrania").

That aside, the flagmap looks really good. I applaud your work!

Xentherida:
Nebula:
That reminds me; you missed Andromezadite, in Nebula. When we expanded, Nebula and I did a port-swap. I got Andromezadite, Nebula got Port Florrantia (although it was originally called "Port Florrania").

That aside, the flagmap looks really good. I applaud your work!
No, Andromedazite is on there.

Oh my god... Sytarenne looks superior and best country in world as a flag map. Better than those ugly tricolors and crosses

(JK again)

Sytarenne:
Oh my god... Sytarenne looks superior and best country in world as a flag map. Better than those ugly tricolors and crosses

(JK again)
Personally, the Sytarenne one looks rather bad. The centerpiece of the flag is hidden by the ocean and all you can see is blocks of colour or a gradient.

Cronaal:
Sytarenne:

(JK again)
Personally, the Sytarenne one looks rather bad. The centerpiece of the flag is hidden by the ocean and all you can see is blocks of colour or a gradient.
Shall I take these sentences as criticism? :tb1:

I think they're just pointing out how certain flags don't look good. Honestly I'm not sure how you would fix this as it would seem to be the responsibilities of the individual nation to sort out flag issues.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back