NP Southest island

Lorbank

TNPer
Hi there!

As you know some nation would join their forces to make a community in the NP.
In this topic you can read a discussion and a vote about the name of the island and the group.

1st half: proposals (1-2nd day)
2nd half: voting (3-4th day)

The 1st half starts with this message, after time time is up, the voting starts.
(A note: if there is just one proposal, the voters will have to vote for or against it.)

These nation's vote/proposals are valid:
Syrixia, Kalatun, Guslantis, Funkadelia, Xentherida, Andulus, Ertolia, True Sebland, Plembobria, Lorbank.

Other nations shouldn't try to write, because their vote are invalid.

Lorbank's proposal is: Community of Caltanian Countries

Moved to the lounge.

As a note, the name you choose for the island won't go on the map, as yet, and will probably be subject to cartography approval when we get around naming all the landmasses.

-Nierr

Hardish Bay no longer exists, so Plembobria is also off the list. Portmantea should also be replaced by Guslantis, as Portmantea is a Guslant royal colony.

The time to make proposals is ended.
As there is just one proposal, the voters can decide between accept the name or not.
If you would like to accept, vote with yes
If you would like to deny, vote with no

If the voters decide to accept the name, the community will be established.
If the voters decide to deny the name, the community won't be established.

The government of Lorbank isn't going to vote because its propose have to be decided.

Seeing as Andulus and Ertolia don't trust certain other members of the continent don't expect much from the Ertolian Royal Family or the Andulan Parliament on the matter.

Syrixia votes Yes to the name Caltania and the establishment of the CCC.

The time of voting is ended.
(I could say: voting over, it is time to reveal, what do you think, who is the weakest link :D )

I diagnose that the result of the voting is this:
4 Yes
0 No

I happily declare that the Community of Caltanian Countries is established from this minute.
I made a logo which could be our symbol:
2NpfJ7R.png

Uhhh, I already did the IC thread. It's here. In the forum. In Negotiations.

If its Lorbanks org - which it seems like it very much is - then he should probably do the IC thread, unless he's asked you to.

Why should the OP matter? The OP is just the person who opens the thread. Being OP should not designate who is the leader. And concerning the CCC, there shouldn't even BE a leader. The CCC should be a way for Caltanian nations to discuss politics, trade and other things and cooperate on them.

Syrixia:
Why should the OP matter? The OP is just the person who opens the thread. Being OP should not designate who is the leader. And concerning the CCC, there shouldn't even BE a leader. The CCC should be a way for Caltanian nations to discuss politics, trade and other things and cooperate on them.
I disagree with you Syrixia, because usually a group has a leader. When the members have a summit, the leader opens the summit.
I though that the leader of the CCC should be elected for 2 months.

Syrixia:
Being OP should not designate who is the leader. And concerning the CCC, there shouldn't even BE a leader. The CCC should be a way for Caltanian nations to discuss politics, trade and other things and cooperate on them.
Um... you know every similar organisation that exists RL has a leader? The AU, EU, Mercosur, ASEAN. Many of them have rotating leaders from one country to the next.

Since its Lorbanks idea, it really should've been Lorbank to set up the main topic, that's established RP convention and it was improper and discourteous of you to do so.

Any further commentary on this subject is unnecessary. A thread has been set up; use it as you will. In future Syrixia, maybe consider letting the initiator of the idea set up the threads, but let's get back on topic please.

If you insist, Madjack.

Lorbank, expect me to send you the code this afternoon. :)

Back