Syrixia

The one, the true, the great.
-
TNP Nation
Syrixia
Discord
TrialByDance#0419
This came as a shock.

After 6 long years of being the Emperor of the New Pacific Order, Krulltopia has stepped down and Pierconium, also known as Ivan Moldavi, has become Emperor. Ivan, who also happens to be (even though he is a sort of alternate personality, or so I've heard) our very own Gracius Maximus, is a veteran of the NPO. He was the first NPO Emperor in CyberNations and served as Regent during the most recent parts of Krull's now-finished reign.

Here's an even bigger shock. Following his resignation, Krull moved here.

Thoughts and comments on the event, forum?

Okay. I need to "myth-bust" few things here from a political point (read: Minister of Foreign Affairs) of view:

Opinion 1. This was a shock
No, it wasn't. The Pacific hasn't generally cared about public opinion in recent years, or at all in the life of the New Pacific Order, but Lazarus? Lazarus was a PR disaster. Krulltopia, by association was damaged because of it - prior to that, there was nothing negative (that I am aware of) that could be attributed to him. Most of us had the same response about him: "pleasant enough to have a chat with", myself included.

When Ivan was appointed Regent, if nothing else it was recognition that The Pacific was distancing itself away from the events in Lazarus. Feux's banning shortly before the delegacy changed is also indicative of that. I have other thoughts on what this means and so forth, but this is not an appropriate area to discuss unproven or unaired theories.

2. Krulltopia has moved here and will make us an outpost of the NPO
Krull has done the rounds of the various GCRs. Ramaeus in TEP banjected him gleefully given TEP was personally anguished by the New Lazarene Order - due to A Mean Old Man reappearing and basically saying that TEP should look at Lazarus (which he branded as a NPO Colony) and thank him for not making them one. My comments on that are also not for a public area. We are in no danger from Krull, I think he is just enjoying a chance to stir some conspiracy theories (the RMB was entertaining earlier) and move about freely.

I'll speak to the Cabinet and Delegate about the change in The Pacific's Government. I've already spoken with a few members of the cabinet earlier about it. It is significant, but not unexpected. If there are any reasonable concerns that occur to citizens - or residents of The North Pacific - about how anything above could impact our security, foreign policy or other area of interest, then I recommend getting in contact with the Delegate, Vice Delegate, Security Council or the cabinet minister for the area of interest.

Above all else, change can be good. I'm very curious to see how the new Emperor will guide the New Pacific Order and I wish him all the best in his reign.

He moved to kill his endocount and influence. He's gone now, you can now resume your (ab)normal lives. And to think, the one bunny lover I meet is a Former Emperor of the NPO. People have no respect for the rodent and rabbit families. <_<

Bootsie:
He moved to kill his endocount and influence. He's gone now, you can now resume your (ab)normal lives. And to think, the one bunny lover I meet is a Former Emperor of the NPO. People have no respect for the rodent and rabbit families. <_<
Don't forget the bunny Queen Erastide!
Gracius Maximus:
Comparisons between Gracius Maximus and Pierconium are generally ill-advised.
That's going to happen. Many people don't accept split personalities :P

mcmasterdonia:
Gracius Maximus:
Comparisons between Gracius Maximus and Pierconium are generally ill-advised.
That's going to happen. Many people don't accept split personalities :P
I know. It is unfortunate that many can not grasp that certain individuals interact in different communities differently.

In general, I am much nicer than that other guy. He is generally a dick.

Hey, I roleplay Nebula differently from Darkstrait. Darkstrait always tries to be pillar of the community when possible and Nebula just doesn't give a crap.

Nebula:
Hey, I roleplay Nebula differently from Darkstrait. Darkstrait always tries to be pillar of the community when possible and Nebula just doesn't give a crap.
But they're still both red. :P

Raven makes some excellent points about this situation. I'll just input my (entirely non-biased and neutral) opinion that the NPO will be a cesspit no matter who is leading it.

Myroria:
Raven makes some excellent points about this situation. I'll just input my (entirely non-biased and neutral) opinion that the NPO will be a cesspit no matter who is leading it.
I somehow doubt that is unbiased input.

I don't know if this is good news or bad news or if it doesn't matter but I thought it was arbitrary.

The NPO is raiding again.

The only surprise should be that they're active at all in this way. NPO has in recent years been more about the application of soft power, dating to the foundation of Balder and Osiris, when they intervened in Lux's attempted coup of the former.

Back