-
Pronouns
he/they
TNP Nation
Darcania
Discord
@zephyrkul
I'm leaving NS.

Sorry, Bootsie, but I'm afraid I can't help you out with your UCR. Sorry to leave at such an inopportune moment.

I'm sorry to see you go, but hopefully time away will allow you to focus more on getting yourself where you want and need to be.

Be safe.

We'll miss you, Darc!

PS: How is this gonna go down in the RP world? Does Darcania just collapse? What happens to the dragons? Maybe they spread out among the nations following another attempt at a Verdant coup and some sort of natural disaster?

Dear Darcania,

When I first met you, I will admit, I hated the idea of some nation full of dragons, and I admit. I was wrong. You have a long lists of many accomplishments and I've never met a person with more determination than you. If I had to list my favorite RPers, it would consist of McMasterdonia, Lennart, and you. You changed me and my nation forever, and I will never forget you. I hope you will allow me to continue to host the Sunft Clan and if not, then the Sunft Building will just stand as a memorial of the good times. Forget The Northern Alliance, if you're out, so am I. You were one of the crucial pieces that I am sad to see leave, and I can't help working knowing you and RPI are gone. I don't know where you'll be going, but good luck in your endeavors, and if you care to find me, look to the Northern Skies, 'cause someone told me lately, everyone deserves a chance to fly.

Sincerely yours,

Your Cavy Friend and Non-Human RPer

Bootsie "Boots" von Pacifica Norte

This will be my last post.

As they say, don't burn your bridges.

If any of you wish to continue RPing with me, feel free to drop me a message at http://zephyrkul.deviantart.com/ or email me at zephyrkul@outlook.com. My usual character is Zephyr kul Sanguine. As always, he is a dragon, so if you still have issues with multi-species, do not bother contacting me.

Let me know who you are when you do so. As this event has likely lengthened the amount of time I need away from RPing, don't be surprised if I don't want to RP right away, but we can still talk and plan out future RPs.

Syrixia:
PS: How is this gonna go down in the RP world? Does Darcania just collapse? What happens to the dragons? Maybe they spread out among the nations following another attempt at a Verdant coup and some sort of natural disaster?
Null canon. Darcania (and its dragons) never existed. You can feel free to keep minor details, like the Sunft building (so long as the RP mods are fine with it; if not, you can probably justify it with retcons), but, overall, null canon.
Piscivore:
I'm very sorry to hear that. I hope it wasn't anything I said or did.
Be assured that it wasn't.

Bye.

PS: Don't contact me by PM or by posting here. I'm changing my password to a random series of characters to ensure that I'll have plenty of time to remember exactly why I left in the first place. If you want to contact me, I placed links above.

Back