The Spokesman of Eumenor's Ask Almost Anything Thread

Hello TNP.
So I had the brilliant and original idea that I'd do an ask anything thread the other day and thought people might want their pressing questions about Eumenor, myself, and any of the weird an wonderful things I'm into, answered.
But then I remembered I have a lot to hide, and so inserted the word 'almost', differentiating myself from my competitors, and ensuring that I can always just ignore you or fudge the question. Like a true politician.
Please note I reserve the right to refuse to answer a question, and to laugh at you if it's stupid.
Let's see where this goes!

What was your inspiration for the flag of Eumenor?
If ash + nazg = gimbatul, than what does ash + nazg x burzum ishi equal? Hint, it's not krimpatul.

The inspiration for the flag? Well, I like swans. The green stripe was fields, grasslands, and the forrest that makes up a lot of Eumenor. The bottom yellow sand, and the reflection of the sun in the top left. The blue is sky and sea.

I reckon the answer is roughly 1(ring to rule them all). Give or take a few dwarven halls.

The Spokesman of Eumenor:
plembobria:
Are you a confederate?
I'm British. Frankly my dear Plemby, I couldn't give a damn.
Well since the British sympathized with the Confederates. I'd say you are. Damn redcoat!

Which part of Her Majesty's domain are you from? England, Scotland, Wales, Northern Ireland?

plembobria:
plembobria:
Are you a confederate?
I'm British. Frankly my dear Plemby, I couldn't give a damn.
Well since the British sympathized with the Confederates. I'd say you are. Damn redcoat!

Which part of Her Majesty's domain are you from? England, Scotland, Wales, Northern Ireland?
Half Enlish, half Scottish, live in the South of England. Am I a redcoat? No comment.

YOO-men-or. I think.
Cronaal used to call me Eume, and I wonder if that's pronounced Yoomeh or YOO-mie?
Ume-nor sounds like the way Eume-nor is said.
But I'm still saying Yoomenor

Back