Greetings from Th0rsland

th0rs0n

TNPer
I just wanted to introduce myself! I am Leader Th0rs0n of the nation Th0rsland and I hope to meet all of you in NationStates sometime to conduct business and diplomacy! :) Hopefully I will be a citizen of the TNP soon, since I just took the oath. Happy playing!

:jack:

I decided to also use this form here so that I can give you so more information about me, if you're so interested :)

Nickname(s)?: Th0r, Th0rs0n, Thoreson - My IRL name is Thoreson ... so sorta makes sense all my nicknames :)
Main Nation?: Th0rsland
RL Country?: United States of America
Favourite Colour(s)?: Red
Do you use IRC?: Yes, my registered nickname is Th0rs0n
Political Ideology? Liberal, Conservative, Anarchist, do you care?: I am a Libertarian
Do you enjoy Roleplay or forum games?: LOVE them!! Just recently discovered this one!

Hello and Welcome to The North Pacific! Where the Democracy is strong, the debate robust and the rum plentiful :P

I'm Andrew, the Minister of Home Affairs. This is one of the greatest regions that anyone could ever wish to be in. Here, we have a huge multicultural community that likes to play NationStates and that has interests in a wide variety of aspects including:

Legislating - The Regional Assembly (The North Pacifican Legislature) and the World Assembly
Roleplaying - Democratic Union, the NPTO, the Faibuaizu Alliance, the Embassy Program, Character and Story RolePlays
Taking part in the Executive Branch (Executive Staff)
And there is much more to explore in The North Pacific!

So, do get comfortable and I look forward to seeing you so more around our forum and region! and Welcome again to the region of democracy, debate and rum! :)

Hello and Welcome to The North Pacific! Where the Dictatorship is low, the agreement failed, and the orange juice out of stock :D
Oh wait, that doesn't sound right.

Back