Hello

Hello grand leaders of TNP :worship:
I am a fairly new player, and very new to TNP, i am looking forward to a long and fun relationship with others in this region.
Live long and Prosper!

Hi there, Kilimantonian, and welcome to The North Pacific! TNP: Where democracy is strong, the debate robust and the rum plentiful.

Please, settle in at your leisure, and I look forward to seeing you more around our forum and region. Welcome, again, to the region of democracy, debate, and rum! :)

Hello and Welcome to The North Pacific! Where the Democracy is strong, the debate robust and the rum plentiful :P

I'm Andrew, the Minister of Home Affairs. This is one of the greatest regions that anyone could ever wish to be in. Here, we have a huge multicultural community that likes to play NationStates and that has interests in a wide variety of aspects including:

Legislating - The Regional Assembly (The North Pacifican Legislature) and the World Assembly
Roleplaying - Democratic Union, the NPTO, the Faibuaizu Alliance, the Embassy Program, Character and Story RolePlays
Taking part in the Executive Branch (Executive Staff)
And there is much more to explore in The North Pacific!

So, do get comfortable and I look forward to seeing you so more around our forum and region! and Welcome again to the region of democracy, debate and rum! :)

Back