Stelo Casisto's Ask Anything Blog

Cronaal:
The Spokesman of Eumenor:
I'm so mainstream, I'm just into Ghibli XD.
Spirited Away was good though.
Spirited Away was amazing. Everything Ghibli is very beautiful, no shame in liking any of it. Check out some of the obscure stuff too, especially the ones released only in Japan, if you have any interest in the culture.

My other clear favorite is Satoshi Kon. Died way too soon. Just the opening titles of Paranoia Agent are by themselves more emotionally engaging than a lot of popular anime out there.

Piscivore:
Spirited Away was amazing. Everything Ghibli is very beautiful, no shame in liking any of it.
I want to be able to like/upvote posts just for this.

Cronaal:
tumblr_m87yz38vKv1qgazi8o1_500.gif

Do you...want...do you...WANT...to come back to my place; bouncy bouncy?

(Know what I mean? Know what I mean? Nudge nudge? Say no more?)

Darcania:
Piscivore:
Once.

Probably the best film I've seen, but. . .

Once.
That's Grave of the Fireflies in a nutshell.
I admit, I cried.

I enjoyed Poppy Hill and Whisper of the Heart just as much as Spirited Away, though. The less well-known ones don't get nearly enough recognition.
I do enjoy Spirited Away and I FINALLY found something that makes me cry hysterically (as an answer to a question posed earlier): Ranpo Kitan. Watched 3 episodes in a row because I've been busy and cried my eyes out literally for 3 hours. XD

Stelo Casisto:
Darcania:
Piscivore:
Once.

Once.
I admit, I cried.

I enjoyed Poppy Hill and Whisper of the Heart just as much as Spirited Away, though. The less well-known ones don't get nearly enough recognition.
I do enjoy Spirited Away and I FINALLY found something that makes me cry hysterically (as an answer to a question posed earlier): Ranpo Kitan. Watched 3 episodes in a row because I've been busy and cried my eyes out literally for 3 hours. XD
That's exactly an hour per episode, folks.

Stelo Casisto:
Darcania:
Piscivore:
Once.

Once.
I admit, I cried.

That's exactly an hour per episode, folks.
Hahaha! Actually, it was from the last 2 episodes. I cried for the 40 minutes I watched them and then 2 hours and 20 minutes afterward. ;)

Syrixia:
Do you...want...do you...WANT...to come back to my place; bouncy bouncy?

(Know what I mean? Know what I mean? Nudge nudge? Say no more?)
Ein Bümpen

Sprechen Sie Deutsch? Ich kann ein bißchen!
Ein wenig. Meine Mutter die Familie ist Deutsch.
Nebula:
Dein Mutter ist so dick...
Haha! Nein, sie hat eine Essstörung.
Mutter is feminine, dummkopf.
Well, I assume he was referring to me and I'm female, but if he wasn't referring to my mother then you're right. :O
Syrixia:
Mutter is feminine, dummkopf.
Mein ROFLcopter geht "wörk wörk wörk wörk wörk wörk wörk wörk"
XD

Back