Stelo Casisto's Ask Anything Blog

The Spokesman of Eumenor:
Syrixia was quite annoyed when his 'most facepalm inducing' award was lost this year to Unbearable Idiot.
I don't think I was that annoyed. :lol:

In light of what happened on the other thread, I hereby submit myself to Syrixia and proclaim myself a follower of Syrixianism. Hail Syrixia.
I think it's the Syrixia Text-Replacer now. :muffin:

Syrixia:
In light of what happened on the other thread, I hereby submit myself to Syrixia and proclaim myself a follower of Syrixianism. Hail Syrixia.
I think it's the Syrixia Text-Replacer now. :muffin:
I will not sink to your level by editing your (incorrect) quote. This is partly because I have nothing more amusing to change it to :P

Syrixia:
Yes, yes, we know I'm the best. :D
I will sink to your level by editing your quote.
:3

Stelo:

How can one not be seen?
Who killed Sir Horace?
Do you have any cheese?
Why did you change "Conquistador Instant Coffee" to "Conquistador Instant Leprosy"?

Syrixia:
Stelo:

How can one not be seen?
Who killed Sir Horace?
Do you have any cheese?
Why did you change "Conquistador Instant Coffee" to "Conquistador Instant Leprosy"?
Your answers, in order, are as follows:
Potion of Invisibility (Skyrim reference).
I don't know.
Yes.
And, I did not. ;)

Who appointed you queen of the universe and where can I appeal?
Actually, that's a funny story! On my first day of work at my last job, my boss asked me what I wanted my title to be. I told him Queen of the Universe and he actually wrote it down and kept it there for about a month. XD And no, you can't appeal it. Since I am Queen of the Universe, I will strike it down. You will also be subject to the punishment of tickles and pit of bunnies. ;)

Stelo Casisto:
Actually, that's a funny story! On my first day of work at my last job, my boss asked me what I wanted my title to be. I told him Queen of the Universe and he actually wrote it down and kept it there for about a month. XD And no, you can't appeal it. Since I am Queen of the Universe, I will strike it down. You will also be subject to the punishment of tickles and pit of bunnies. ;)
Firstly, I want to work for your boss. Actually I don't, but if I have to work for anyone, he sounds like a good choice.
Secondly, I wish to make a formal protest against your ruling on grounds of right of appeal.
Thirdly, I wish to make an informal protest against your ruling on the grounds that you're clearly not up to the job [of ruling].
Finally, that sounds absolutely terrifying. Sarcasm implied.

Stelo Casisto:
Firstly, I want to work for your boss. Actually I don't, but if I have to work for anyone, he sounds like a good choice.
Secondly, I wish to make a formal protest against your ruling on grounds of right of appeal.
Thirdly, I wish to make an informal protest against your ruling on the grounds that you're clearly not up to the job [of ruling].
Finally, that sounds absolutely terrifying. Sarcasm implied.
XD You're so funny.

b877107de2b3b0b6a10aa3a61eaea0b66d69db651be41d2bf6b8b024e5587d8e.jpg

:P

Back