Greetings From Rebmocam

Cronaal:
Stelo Casisto:
Cronaal:
Rebmo, do you believe in this?
"Once you die you become nonexistent for eternity - permanent annihilation of you upon your death."
I~ suppose so. The way I'd put it is that you as a conscious being cease to exist and there is only your decaying husk left. I believe that I will not be able to experience anything, I will simply be gone. :)
Do you believe in this..?
"Once you die you become a potato for eternity - permanent deep-frying of you upon your death."
I thought you had to have a potato to move on after you died.

The Spokesman of Eumenor:
True Sebland:
Who gave you the title "queen of the universe" ? :D
Stelo Casisto over on her AA thread:
Actually, that's a funny story! On my first day of work at my last job, my boss asked me what I wanted my title to be. I told him Queen of the Universe and he actually wrote it down and kept it there for about a month. XD
Yes, that's a more accurate answer. Hehe! ;)
Cronaal:
Stelo Casisto:
Cronaal:
"Once you die you become nonexistent for eternity - permanent annihilation of you upon your death."
I~ suppose so. The way I'd put it is that you as a conscious being cease to exist and there is only your decaying husk left. I believe that I will not be able to experience anything, I will simply be gone. :)
"Once you die you become a potato for eternity - permanent deep-frying of you upon your death."
No. I believe that I'm already a potato. :P
Nebula:
Cronaal:
Stelo Casisto:
Cronaal:
I thought you had to have a potato to move on after you died.
You are correct! ;P

Back