Greetings From Rebmocam

The Spokesman of Eumenor:
Is this Nebula's stomach we're supposedly in? Do nebulae have stomachs? Are they, you know, like star nurseries, Pilars of Creation kinda thing?
Yes, well, I suppose so. Maybe we'll all be stars someday... Hehehe! ;)

Stelo Casisto:
Is this Nebula's stomach we're supposedly in? Do nebulae have stomachs? Are they, you know, like star nurseries, Pilars of Creation kinda thing?
If I don't vaporize you first...

Nebula:
Stelo Casisto:
If you vaporise Stelo, I'll have to PM more possible mentees and I'm not prepared to do that.

Nebula:
Stelo Casisto:
If you vaporise Stelo, I'll have to PM more possible mentees and I'm not prepared to do that.
Hahaha! Yeah, exactly. Nebula, spare me for Eumenor's sake. I'm probably one of the easier mentees. XD

Rebmo, do you believe in this?
"Once you die you become nonexistent for eternity - permanent annihilation of you upon your death."

Cronaal:
"Once you die you become nonexistent for eternity - permanent annihilation of you upon your death."
I~ suppose so. The way I'd put it is that you as a conscious being cease to exist and there is only your decaying husk left. I believe that I will not be able to experience anything, I will simply be gone. :)

Syrixia:
This may just possibly be the longest greetings thread ever.
What did you expect? This is MY greeting thread we're talking about here and I AM the Queen of the Universe. ;) Also, I hope there's an award for this. :P

To multi-quote posts, click the little check boxes next to the quote button. Then click the quote button on any of them. All of them will be formatted in your post and you can respond to each one individually.

Nebula:
To multi-quote posts, click the little check boxes next to the quote button. Then click the quote button on any of them. All of them will be formatted in your post and you can respond to each one individually.
I know. Thank you though. :)

True Sebland:
Who gave you the title "queen of the universe" ? :D
Stelo Casisto over on her AA thread:
Actually, that's a funny story! On my first day of work at my last job, my boss asked me what I wanted my title to be. I told him Queen of the Universe and he actually wrote it down and kept it there for about a month. XD

Stelo Casisto:
Cronaal:
I~ suppose so. The way I'd put it is that you as a conscious being cease to exist and there is only your decaying husk left. I believe that I will not be able to experience anything, I will simply be gone. :)
Do you believe in this..?
"Once you die you become a potato for eternity - permanent deep-frying of you upon your death."

Back