My Avatars bRoKeN

Johanness

TNPer
Everytime I select something different, my avatar always go to the same one, even if its a completely different image

It takes a while to update. Just give it a few minutes, like the 15 that has passed.

It does not. It should take effect immediately.

Try clearing your cache and cookies.

I find the following to be a satirical yet somewhat accurate representation of your new avatar. :rofl:

REMOVE NURSSON remove nursson
you are worst syrixian. you are the syrix idiot you are the syrix smell. return to nebula. to our nebula frends you may come our contry. you may live in the zoo....ahahahaha ,syrix we will never forgeve you. cetnik rascal but a**hole syrix stink nebula sqhipere shqipare..shei ren missile crsis best day of my life. take a bath of dead syrix..ahahahahahNEBULA WE WILL GET YOU!! do not forget great war .nebula we kill you king .hahahahaha idiot syrixian and nebula smell so bad..wow i can smell it. REMOVE NURSSON FROM THE PREMISES. you will get caught. sytarenne+moar sytarenne=kill syrix...you will great war/ tupac alive in sytarenne, tupac making album of sytarenne . fast rap tupac sytarenne. we are rich and have gold now hahahaha ha because of tupac... you are ppoor stink syrix... you live in a hovel hahahaha, you live in a yurt
tupac alive numbr one #1 in sytarenne ....screw the syrix ,..SCreWW a*hol syrix no good i spit in the mouth eye of ur flag and contry. 2pac aliv and real strong wizard kill all the syrix farm aminal with rap magic now we the sytarenne rule .ape of the zoo presidant alfrd nursson scrww the great satan and lay egg this egg hatch and nebula wa;s born. stupid baby form the eggn give bak our clay we will crush u lik a skull of pig. SYTARENNE GREATTST COUNTREY

The difference between emperor and Emperator is almost as big as the difference between librarians and libertarians.

Lord Ravenclaw:
It does not. It should take effect immediately.

Try clearing your cache and cookies.
Sorry, perhaps I should be more clear.

If you don't clear your cache and cookies, it may sometimes take a minute or so.
I just figured that a person who asks so many questions wouldn't know about how to clear cache and cookies, and the fact that they were asking indicated that the issue triggered, so I didn't bother to go into detail.

Back