TNI 6 year covert op in FRA

Basically lots of applause to NES and Lord Jet Black for carrying out a successful, nondestructive intel op over the course of many years.

This is why I laugh when I hear "of course xxxxxxxxxx is trustworthy; they. Have been in TNP for over a year."

I wonder who TNI have embedded in this region?

flemingovia:
This is why I laugh when I hear "of course xxxxxxxxxx is trustworthy; they. Have been in TNP for over a year."

I tend to assess personalities as best I can. I don't truly know how well this works of course.

The most important thing to say now, I think, is that in what security measures we have we must take care for them not to be counterproductive.

Eluvatar:
flemingovia:

I tend to assess personalities as best I can. I don't truly know how well this works of course.

The most important thing to say now, I think, is that in what security measures we have we must take care for them not to be counterproductive.
..and not to go overboard with them?

flemingovia:

Yeah, I feel the same way...

Blue Wolf II:
Gracius Maximus:
flemingovia:
What are you guys talking about? We already know who they sent.

R3n, of course. :yes:
Ha.

I guess I should have clarified. I was agreeing with this sentiment:

Just can't trust people if they have known affiliations elsewhere, am I right?

Nebula:
*remembers TSP affiliations*

*hides under the bed*
You can't hide from the Classy Giraffe, DARKSTRAIT!
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

r3naissanc3r:
Blue Wolf II:
Gracius Maximus:
flemingovia:
What are you guys talking about? We already know who they sent.

R3n, of course. :yes:
Another successful infiltration. TRR did call it around this time last year, but nobody listened.
image.jpg

Back