Osana Softworks

Tobias III Lothbrok @PreideinKóróna
n8SkKrC.png
It warms my heart to see #PeaceInNorsia Thank you Queen Alycia, for all you've done for your people. RESENDS ~ FAVORITES 28,421 ~ 31,792
rrfm.png

HIM Rajesh III @Samraat
n8SkKrC.png
#PeaceInNorsia is wonderful! The Empire would be happy to provide aid to the recovering Norsian nation in its process of recovery. We must also give great thanks to HM Queen Alycia of Norsia, for her superb and astute leadership. Many blessings of Prajapati! RESENDS ~ FAVORITES 289,397 ~ 598,145
rrfm.png

Diwan Sahab @Sarshak
n8SkKrC.png
On behalf of HM Government and the Syrixian people, I am very happy to see peace return to Norsia and I congratulate the Norsians on signing #TreatyofRodier. I echo HM's statement- if Norsia ever needs assistance in recovering, it need only say the word! #ImperialCongress has already approved a resolution to appropriate funding for such an endeavor. #PeaceInNorsia RESENDS ~ FAVORITES 497,275 ~ 716,251
rrfm.png

Rebecca Arnold @SenRebArn
n8SkKrC.png
Stand with the workers of Keeten to impeach the FASCIST senator Kaelee Nahtee! #ImpeachReds #FashBash RESENDS ~ FAVORITES 451,547 ~ 204,540
rrfm.png

(December 28, 2017)

Radhika Golanvic @Randhan0309
n8SkKrC.png
#HORRIBLE remarks by opposition parties today! #Arrandal will recover; my father was an Arrandalian soldier- I'm not so sure Arrandalians are "helpless" after these horrid attacks! OFFENSIVE AND UNTRUE! RESENDS ~ FAVORITES 3,285 ~ 7,146
rrfm.png

Goyanean Imperial Park Service - Mercanti @Kæsernetparkere
n8SkKrC.png
Fjerg Seirsen Imperial Park is closed until further notice due to expected adverse weather conditions. The peak of the mountain is expected to have about 66 cm of snow within the next 24 hours, as well as sustained winds of up to 105 km/h.
This means a projected wind chill of -44? C and a temperature of -23.3? C. #VinterIGojannes #StaySafe
RESENDS ~ FAVORITES 57,908 ~ 103,289
rrfm.png

The Han Ful Royal Family @HanFulRoyals
n8SkKrC.png
Eco-friendly industry on the rise, crime rate, and youth unemployment down, onwards and upwards! - HRH #RoyalSuccess RESENDS ~ FAVORITES 32,182 ~ 129,392
rrfm.png

Abel Caillat @AbelCaillat
n8SkKrC.png
I confirm that I am running for Prime minister! Norsia cannot survive divided like this, I think I can make reforms everyone will be happy with. #UniteNorsianPeople #Norsianrevivalism #FairDeal RESENDS ~ FAVORITES 1,237 ~ 3,510
rrfm.png

Peter Nemry @Nemrymeister
n8SkKrC.png
My trip to Arrandal absolutely sucked. No internet, no phone reception, and way to much boiled turnips. Plus I went to this nightclub and some chick bit my neck. Wouldn't recommend.#avoidarrandal RESENDS ~ FAVORITES 175 ~ 42
rrfm.png

Felicia Scott @ThomasCEO
n8SkKrC.png
Just signed off on the final designs of Crystal Alpha and Amethyst Zulu on my trip to one of our Telogy factories. Hopefully our consumers will be happy to use both of these products in their life soon. Don't forget to join us at our Project Gemini event as we unveil some awesome contributions to our connected world. #SorryNotSorry RESENDS ~ FAVORITES 1,543,368 ~ 3,981,276
rrfm.png

Jorma Arnedottir @JormaArnedottir_NFS
n8SkKrC.png
Told two things left out of #GrandDukeAddress: cuts in duty on cider and more funding to promote Gotmarker car and aerocompanies within the PGU and beyond. Latter will be a big issue for isolationationist faction. RESENDS ~ FAVORITES 113 ~ 67
rrfm.png

Han Ful Palace @HanFulGov
n8SkKrC.png
Economy is thriving thanks to corporate and small business-friendly policies and startups for beginner businesses. #RoyalSuccess RESENDS ~ FAVORITES 90,132 ~ 169,281
rrfm.png

Prime Minister Aubyn @ForsætisráðherraPreidein
n8SkKrC.png
My appreciation and support for @TennaNygaard and @TLandbúnaðarF. May our parties continue to work together for the future of Prydania as we have done in the past. #Bandalag #Kosningar2018 RESENDS ~ FAVORITES 5,593 ~ 30,027
rrfm.png

Raj Ramesh, MS @RajRamesh01
n8SkKrC.png
SAD MAINSTREAM Miedzymorse media is claiming that Ruskans are responsible for their little sunken ship without an investigation! Sie? Informacyjna Mi?dzymorze is not worth watching. Absolute liars!#JusticeForRuskaland #MainstreamMiedzymorse RESENDS ~ FAVORITES 9800 ~ 54,000
rrfm.png

Congressman Aarav Mehra @MehraLahore
n8SkKrC.png
@RajRamesh01 COMPLETELY right! Miedzymorsean communist state loves to jump the gun- their word must not be trusted! #JusticeForRuskaland #MainstreamMiedzymorse RESENDS ~ FAVORITES 6,952 ~ 42,763
rrfm.png
Aditya Ramchandani @Ankhal665
n8SkKrC.png
The fake-news Miedzymorse has never been so wrong or so dirty. Purposely incorrect stories and phony sources to meet their agenda! Sad! #JusticeForRuskaland #MainstreamMiedzymorse RESENDS ~ FAVORITES 693 ~ 2,794
rrfm.png

SNN News- Your Top Source for Imperial Information! @SNN
n8SkKrC.png
BREAKING- Ancient Naizerri historical documents found in Imperial Library! Congress votes to repatriate documents back to Naizerre #Discovery #Naizerre RESENDS ~ FAVORITES 11,184,175 ~ 4,862,173
rrfm.png

OOC Note: This post canonically occurred on Twitcher, not Shira
ZjNC52o.png
Princess Alice Dorsett @AllieDorsett
n8SkKrC.png
@SNN It took an act of congress to decide to give back what is rightfully Naizerre's? #smh #redtape #ew RESENDS ~ FAVORITES 7,668 ~ 1,420
rrfm.png

Last edited:
Kalety @KaletaTourismBoard
n8SkKrC.png
It's almost spring, the most colourful time of the year on the isles, visit the Republican Botanical Gardens today! #Kalety RESENDS ~ FAVORITES 12 ~ 34
rrfm.png

Norsian Ministry of Environment @RMoE
n8SkKrC.png
the Ministry of Environment is pleased to announce that Gotmark is coming to help our environment! today is a greatday for Norsia! #HailGotmark #HRI #NorsianRevivalism RESENDS ~ FAVORITES 5,045 ~ 2,733
rrfm.png

Felicia Scott @ThomasCEO
n8SkKrC.png
We’re happy to announce our second flagship line after Azul, we cleverly call it Rojo! Rojo and Rojo Pro will be released on April 24th, and come in only red, obviously. RESENDS ~ FAVORITES 1,439,012 ~ 1,659,437
rrfm.png

Rick Rickman @GNN
n8SkKrC.png
We've received word from a reliable source that Guslant video game developer, GusWare, is to be acquired by none other than the multinational tech company, Thomas. What does this mean for GusWare, and does this confirm a gaming console is in the works? We'll definitely have to wait and find out. #AzulBox RESENDS ~ FAVORITES 1,432,793 ~ 1,495,690
rrfm.png

South Fallsian Navy Official @SFNOfficial
n8SkKrC.png
The SFN Shitzuli has been completed, and there are no more warships to build and produce. Civilian ships will be built from now on, by the shipyards. At least 2,000 jobs are to be added, for humans. At least 5,000 should be added for Artificial Intelligence. #GottaSail RESENDS ~ FAVORITES 361,515 ~ 344,960
rrfm.png

Congressman Aarav Mehra @MehraLahore
n8SkKrC.png
Misaka Tawanoa visiting TAR = DISGUSTING! Truong are welcoming a communist demagogue! Perhaps it is time for new leadership there? #MisakaVisit #Communism #DPRS #TAR RESENDS ~ FAVORITES 10,963 ~ 54,164
RpWRj5I.png

David Mitchell @ThomasCOO
n8SkKrC.png
We’re a week away from unveiling Project Gemini’s first phase, and I couldn’t be happier. We’re creating a phone for everyone. At Thomas, we accept differences and our products reflect that. See you on May 10th! #LGBT #PRIDE RESENDS ~ FAVORITES 1,728,320 ~ 1,865,432
RpWRj5I.png

All members of the 2014-2016 conscription class to attend refreshers on 10/06/2018. #onenation

RESENDS ~ FAVORITES
390,000 ~ 1,050,000

rrfm.png

[img=90,90]https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/lostpedia/images/8/82/Maple_leaf.GIF/revision/latest?cb=20061213180637[/img] The Kalgary Bulletin @kalgarybulletin
n8SkKrC.png
Early this morning, a train derailed from the tracks while turning a corner near a steep cliff along the Kanadian coast. The train was luckily going slow, and instead of tumbling into the water, instead fell along the stone wall of the cliff and was slowed to a stop on a ridge. More info coming later. #Kanada #News #Train REFLUTTS ~ FAVORITES 702,103 ~ 132,014
RpWRj5I.png

[img=70,70]https://i.imgur.com/X0wL72c.png[/img]
n8SkKrC.png
From all of us here at @SNN, we'd like to wish HM the Emperor a happy 50th! #RIII50 REFLUTTS ~ FAVORITES 3,863,175 ~ 2,175,428
RpWRj5I.png
[img=70,70]https://i.imgur.com/X0wL72c.png[/img]
n8SkKrC.png
First Imperial aid planes take off for #Norsia! Full article: https://www.snn.com/2018/04/19/eras/norsia-accepts-aid/index.html REFLUTTS ~ FAVORITES 1,284,673 ~ 603,286,985
RpWRj5I.png

[img=70,70]https://prnt.sc/jiemew[/img]
Champion Bay Network @OfficialCBN
n8SkKrC.png
BREAKING NEWS: Samwell Ingham, former king of Champion Bay, was found dead at his homestead in Possum Trot, AC. He was 70 years old. #BreakingNews REFLUTTS ~ FAVORITES 12,765 ~ 21,165
RpWRj5I.png

[img=70,70]https://d3n8a8pro7vhmx.cloudfront.net/plaidrhondda/pages/214/attachments/original/1467037598/plaid_poppy_RGB.jpg?1467037598[/img]
Centrist Union of Valland @BenninskeSåmmen
n8SkKrC.png
We can now confirm that the Vårtinget has ratified the #IEF agreement! REFLUTTS ~ FAVORITES 494,163 ~ 214,624
RpWRj5I.png

Filippo Elias @POTBR
n8SkKrC.png
During Mental Health Awareness Week, let us all commit ourselves to ending the stigma and supporting each other to lead a happy and healthy life. #Equality REFLUTTS ~ FAVORITES 1,843,146 ~ 932,709

Helena Angelos
@PMOTBR
n8SkKrC.png
The tragic death of Michail Pavlopoulos, a humanitarian aid worker who dedicated his life to others, reminds us that life is short. Let us all renew our dedication to doing good, and ensure that our posterity inherits a peaceful world. Donate today to support nonprofit organisations assisting in the development of an #InterfectCure. REFLUTTS ~ FAVORITES 4,641,396 ~ 2,731,437

Fpi0e46.png
Madeline Ellison, PM @MEllison
n8SkKrC.png
Nine years ago, I blocked a University classmate from my Twitcher profile because he wouldn't stop sending me love twitches. Today, he sued me for "infringing on political freedom" because I never unblocked him. Guess he didn't remember why he got blocked. #ImMarried REFLUTTS ~ FAVORITES 1,288 ~ 9,704
RpWRj5I.png

Last edited:
OUaXsHe.png
Claidie Dorsett @ClaidieDorsett
n8SkKrC.png
My planned appearance at the next #PhoenixUnion parliamentary session conflicts with a meeting in Beaconsfield to discuss preparations for their Prix Électrique. I'll leave the PU to Ms. Covington and trust she'll do what's best for Sil Dorsett. #BeaconsfieldPrixE REFLUTTS ~ FAVORITES 3,170 ~ 21,992
RpWRj5I.png

Last edited:
Elias Hellmann @HLMNCEO
n8SkKrC.png
Hellmann Power Company, with the help of the Humane reclamation service and our men and women of the armed service, have brought power back to 35% of the Lower Senheberg region! We still have a lot of substations and downed poles and lines to go! watch out for our trucks! #UnlimitedPower #Rollingout #LIGHTS REFLUTTS ~ FAVORITES 3,162 ~ 6,638
RpWRj5I.png

Akari Ichika'me @akachichan
n8SkKrC.png
(Translated from Skandan) Woah! Who else caught that IMA fight on AHK 4?! I can’t believe Nak'oa finished the fight with a broken nose!#GoGoNak'o! #crazy #IMA REFLUTTS ~ FAVORITES 20,726 ~ 48,265

[img=70,70]http://img.seithipunal.com/large/large_18-vaiko-angry30600-9550.jpg[/img]
Aarav Mehra @MehraLahore
n8SkKrC.png
Absolutely HORRIBLE remarks by Miedzymorse government today! Crooked Kaczynski has LOST the right to run that country with his reckless disdain for diplomacy! SAD! #MainstreamMiedzymorse #JusticeForRuskaland REFLUTTS ~ FAVORITES 2,967,285 ~ 6,214,624
RpWRj5I.png

NOTE: IC, this post came out on March 11, 2018.

Felicia Scott
@ThomasCEO

n8SkKrC.png

We at Thomas believe technology is built with everyone in mind. We commend the members of the LGBT community for their contributions to the tech industry and to the world! We hope the Pride Editions of Azul 2, Azul 2 Pro, and Azulwave Pro are reminders of our commitment to no one being left out because of who they love or who they are. #AzulPride

REFLUTTS ~ FAVORITES
1,472,531 ~ 2,193,010

RpWRj5I.png

[img=70,70]https://i.imgur.com/u1mrLeO.png[/img]
Supreme Pontiff John IX @Pontifex
n8SkKrC.png
Brothers and Sisters, I am honored to be able to communicate with you through Fluttr. Much Blessings.
-- John IX #DeusVult
REFLUTTS ~ FAVORITES 1,267,901 ~ 2,627,326
RpWRj5I.png

Soeren Henningsen @Sorhen
n8SkKrC.png
Finally on FLUTTR. Feel free to follow me for news about my political life as prime minister of #Thorway #thorwegianpolitics REFLUTTS ~ FAVORITES 251 ~ 362
RpWRj5I.png

Soeren Henningsen @Sorhen
n8SkKrC.png
Today I spoke at the opening of the Nordby Rainbow Family Festival, a space for LGBTQ+ families from all over the world to holiday and be themselves and celebrate diversity. #LGBTQ+ #NordbyRFF REFLUTTS ~ FAVORITES 3,251 ~ 3,362
RpWRj5I.png

Back