Osana Softworks

Azurus Malachit @AzMal
n8SkKrC.png
We thank the Syrixia government for their lack of stance on this issue.#AvoidWar RESENDS ~ FAVORITES 990 ~ 447
rrfm.png

Heidi Rhein @HeidiRhein
n8SkKrC.png
Any Rhuvish gun used to strike down our enemies and avenge the Bay of Cows invasion is a Rhuvish gun put to good use! #justice #mountainsandmountains #nebulanblood RESENDS ~ FAVORITES 1073 ~ 403
rrfm.png

Sebt II @SebtDos
n8SkKrC.png
Already made the announcement to @FaibuaizuAlliance so figure I should say it to the world. @WolveshQueen 7 months pregnant #FathersDay RESENDS ~ FAVORITES 12 ~ 50
rrfm.png

Sen. Hayden Sharpe, D.L.P. @HSharpe
n8SkKrC.png
@AzMal I would very much be interested to see this evidence. #NPTO RESENDS ~ FAVORITES 650 ~ 1,134
rrfm.png

Azurus Malachit @AzMal
n8SkKrC.png
@HSharpe We will send you evidence of this. I would appreciate it if you could bring the matter up on the NPTO. #Evidence RESENDS ~ FAVORITES 787 ~ 444
rrfm.png

Agnes Liesel @ALiesel
n8SkKrC.png
Already released this to a press conference but figured I'd release it here: Rhuv sees itself in Galacta, a place with its own national identity trying to break free from a foreign power, and the tyrants that rule them are much less kind than those who ruled us. So yea, democrats and conservatives came to a quick agreement. We did give the Liberation Front some arms. A Galacta under the Nebulans isnt a free one. That doesnt mean we're fighting though- Rhuv wont go that far. #FactOfTheMatter RESENDS ~ FAVORITES 1984 ~ 496
rrfm.png

Councilor Solveig Nightsong @KaltianEstateCouncil
n8SkKrC.png
This is the official Fluttr account for the Kaltian Estate Council. Kaiwhakawa's of Tir na Andalucia and Consul's of Callaici may also post official government updates under this handle.#Confederation RESENDS ~ FAVORITES 262 ~ 3924
rrfm.png

Azurus Malachit @AzMal
n8SkKrC.png
The Rhuvish government has 24 hours to apologize to the Nebulan government for supplying arms to terrorists and to allow for construction of a Nebulan military base in Rhuvanland. Failure to comply will result in military action. #NoMoreRhuvishInterference RESENDS ~ FAVORITES 1,232 ~ 456
rrfm.png

Agnes Liesel @ALiesel
n8SkKrC.png
We do not deem the Galactan Liberation Front as a terrorist group, however perhaps sending them arms was going a bit too far and we do apologize for that. However, nor I or any Rhuvishman or Rhuvishwoman will stand for the construction of a Nebulan military base in Rhuvanland. If you demand us to not interfere, then I think it's fair for Rhuvanland to demand you keep your military off our soil. RESENDS ~ FAVORITES 4,597,245 ~ 1,452,623
rrfm.png

Syrixia:
Already released this to a press conference but figured I'd release it here: Rhuv sees itself in Galacta, a place with its own national identity trying to break free from a foreign power, and the tyrants that rule them are much less kind than those who ruled us. So yea, democrats and conservatives came to a quick agreement. We did give the Liberation Front some arms. A Galacta under the Nebulans isnt a free one. That doesnt mean we're fighting though- Rhuv wont go that far. #FactOfTheMatter
Syrixia:
We do not deem the Galactan Liberation Front as a terrorist group, however perhaps sending them arms was going a bit too far and we do apologize for that. However, nor I or any Rhuvishman or Rhuvishwoman will stand for the construction of a Nebulan military base in Rhuvanland. If you demand us to not interfere, then I think it's fair for Rhuvanland to demand you keep your military off our soil.
(OOC: Sorry, but... wasn't there a 140-character limit imposed by the OP? I know we don't all count the characters, but at least being believably short would be a good start. Unless we're abandoning that, now? In which case, editing the OP might be best.)

Martin Rose @CAmartin
n8SkKrC.png
Imbeciles, every last one of them! You DON't join the rioters or kill them, you pacify them you idiots! #AwfulMilitary #RipColossus RESENDS ~ FAVORITES 1234 ~ 2345
rrfm.png

Syrixia:
(OOC: Edited to 300.)
(OOC: I say we might as well get rid of the limit entirely. The similarity to Twitter should keep posts short and sweet enough, but if the limit's going to be changed, it might as well not be there.)

Azurus Malachit @AzMal
n8SkKrC.png
@ALiesel We demand that Rhuvanland comply with our demands, on the grounds that they have been a major threat to our security. If they do not comply, we will have no choice but to initiate military action. #NoMoreRhuvishInterference RESENDS ~ FAVORITES 997 ~ 561
rrfm.png

Consul Julia Antilius @KaltianEstateCouncil
n8SkKrC.png
We are shocked that Nebula would demand a military base in Rhuvanland. This type of provocation so soon after the turmoil that gripped Rhuvanland can lead to nothing good. We urge calm on all sides and hope a peaceful solution can be found without resorting to military action against a sovereign nation.#Confederation RESENDS ~ FAVORITES 183 ~ 479
rrfm.png

Houselovers Media @TheHouselovers
n8SkKrC.png
Caesar's personal staff just tabled a discussion entitled "The Edenists in Nierr and Gristown" for a closed Senatorial session. No word as to whether there will be a formal statement or a press conference slated following. #fallfromeden #housedruz RESENDS ~ FAVORITES 257 ~ 67
rrfm.png

Azurus Malachit @AzMal
n8SkKrC.png
@KaltianEstateCouncil A military base will prevent any further Rhuvish involvement in Nebulan affairs. #NoMoreRhuvishInterference RESENDS ~ FAVORITES 2030 ~ 999
rrfm.png

Agnes Liesel @ALiesel
n8SkKrC.png
My country will not give you a military base. Even if I did so, which I wouldn't in a hundred years, the Rhuvish public would have my head. When I say Rhuvanland is withdrawing from the conflict, I mean it. I won't even BEGIN to consider negotiations about the subject of a Nebulan base. It's #BeyondOutrageous! RESENDS ~ FAVORITES 3,865,582 ~ 924,186
rrfm.png

Franz Erhard @FranzErhard
n8SkKrC.png
Rhuvanland does not apologize to Nebula. Rhuvanland does not recognize the Emperator as the legitimate government. There will be no apology until Nebula apologizes for their interference in Rhuvish affairs.#Justice RESENDS ~ FAVORITES 3902 ~ 2063
rrfm.png

(OOC: 1. Let the Chancellor do the talking. Rhuvanland indeed does not recognize the Emperator as the legitimate government but Liesel wouldn't say it like that. That may cause a war. And 2. The President is supposed to be politically neutral. This is out of place.)

Heidi Rhein @HeidiRhein
n8SkKrC.png
We must not be too soft on Nebula. The barbarians must apologize and pay for their crimes. #RhuvishJustice RESENDS ~ FAVORITES 2039 ~ 924
rrfm.png

Agnes Liesel @ALiesel
n8SkKrC.png
You know, instead of talking about it on a social network, we can actually hold a session of Parliament and talk about it. :rofl: RESENDS ~ FAVORITES 3056 ~ 998
rrfm.png

Agnes Liesel @ALiesel
n8SkKrC.png
Following the merciless and remorseless killing of Rhuvish citizens on an innocent trading boat, Nebula has crossed the line. Rhuvanland will not deal with this abuse; enough is enough. Remove the blockade and apologize or face military action. #StopThreateningFreedom RESENDS ~ FAVORITES 6,924,643 ~ 5,367,842
rrfm.png

Landebert Beckett Edric @LBEdric
n8SkKrC.png
@ALiesel I'd like to point out that if you declare war the other Faibuaizu members are required to declare war on you. RESENDS ~ FAVORITES 2049 ~ 203
rrfm.png

Agnes Liesel @ALiesel
n8SkKrC.png
So you're willing to support a blatantly evil empire just because he's in an organization with you? #PleaseComeToYourSenses RESENDS ~ FAVORITES 3423 ~ 1021
rrfm.png

Diana Wrokford @CronaalQueen
n8SkKrC.png
@ALiesel @LBEdric If such an event happens, I shall join Syrixia and I hope the rest of Helmebaine shall as well. #DontMess RESENDS ~ FAVORITES 12543 ~ 13654
rrfm.png

n8SkKrC.png
@ALiesel Support has nothing to do with it. There is a treaty. RESENDS ~ FAVORITES 1948 ~ 165
rrfm.png

Agnes Liesel @ALiesel
n8SkKrC.png
And if you open your eyes and see what Nebula is doing, you'll understand that they need to be kicked out of your treaty in the name of peace. Otherwise, what I've been fearing for a while may happen... #PleaseComeToYourSenses RESENDS ~ FAVORITES 3423 ~ 1021
rrfm.png

Azurus Malachit @AzMal
n8SkKrC.png
@ALiesel We refuse to honor your demands on the grounds that you have given us no proof that you will cease arms sales to Galactan terrorists.#NoMoreRhuvishInterference RESENDS ~ FAVORITES 999 ~ 234
rrfm.png

n8SkKrC.png
@ALiesel Which we've been attempting. However, that takes time and support, both of which we no longer have when you sent a ship to challenge Nebula's blockade. RESENDS ~ FAVORITES 5147 ~ 1058
rrfm.png

Abigail Hilley @QueenHilley
n8SkKrC.png
Following a meeting of the Cabinet, the Monarchy has voted to stay out of both alliances. We are a nation of neutrality, and much tension is happening between the alliances, and we will not take sides. The vote was 4-2 in favor of neutrality. RESENDS ~ FAVORITES 2349 ~ 4592
rrfm.png

Prime Minister Harald Blomstedt @HaraldBlomstedt
n8SkKrC.png
@CronaalQueen We're not going to get involved at all in this conflict, except for diplomatically. We're offering to hold a conference here in Blackwater City to settle this thing. Remember, the future of TNP is at stake if you go to war. #PeaceNotWar RESENDS ~ FAVORITES 816,182 ~ 621,146
rrfm.png

Last edited:
Leah Charles @LeahMCharles
n8SkKrC.png
So, this is how peace dies...with thunderous applause... #TNPinWar #GuslantNeutrality RESENDS ~ FAVORITES 4067 ~ 10245
rrfm.png

Diana Wrokford @CronaalQueen
n8SkKrC.png
@LeahMCharles Stop being so dramatic. Unlike you, I have civil unrest to deal with and pressure from Hemlebaine to join the war. RESENDS ~ FAVORITES 5792 ~ 6379
rrfm.png

n8SkKrC.png
As Nebula was the first to declare war, Faibuaizu members are not required to declare war on Rhuvanland. RESENDS ~ FAVORITES 10259 ~ 9586
rrfm.png
[/color]

Chester Kray @Chester4NPTO
n8SkKrC.png
Rhuvanland and Trinister are already fighting the war for Helmebaine with Syrixia probably soon to follow! I hope Diana doesn't do anything stupid and join them :/ #WorldPeace RESENDS ~ FAVORITES 132 ~ 213
rrfm.png

Back