Hewwo! I am not a spam bot!

SPAMBOT!!!!
:npa4:

(this is the part where everyone explains that I'm one of the regional oddballs, not the only one because this is a big region)

Nebula:
SPAMBOT!!!!

(this is the part where everyone explains that I'm one of the regional oddballs, not the only one because this is a big region)
^Above you see one of the regional oddballs at play. Most of the others can be found in their spamming headquarters in the Out Of Character forum.

Hello, 7678574665456767!

Welcome to the forums! I am [me], the Minister of Culture. I am also the Home Affairs Director of Mentoring, and I have tooken the liberty to put you on a list of other members of the forum who are awaiting Mentoring by our fine Home Affairs Mentor team. When you are assigned a Mentor, they can help you with any question you may have.

Might I suggest that you change the nation name in your profile to 7678574665456767, instead of providing a link? The link is not even to a real nation. ;)

I look forward to seeing you around the forum, and on the RMB every ounce in a while. :D

~ [me]

Hello, slave. Get to work or else the electric chair is yours for free.

Syrixia:
Hello, slave. Get to work or else the electric chair is yours for free.
^Don't listen to him. Electric chair costs $20 for the first ride, and $12 for each additional ride. He doesn't get many customers for additional rides, however. :cry:

[me]

The issue is that you put a URL in the "TNP Nation" field, which didn't have enough room to hold the full link. Just put your nation name, 7678574665456767, in the field. It will automatically become a link.

Hello and Welcome to The North Pacific! Where the Democracy is strong, the debate robust and the rum plentiful :P

I'm Andrew, the Minister of Home Affairs. This is one of the greatest regions that anyone could ever wish to be in. Here, we have a huge multicultural community that likes to play NationStates and that has interests in a wide variety of aspects including:

Legislating - The Regional Assembly (The North Pacifican Legislature) and the World Assembly
Roleplaying - Democratic Union, Embassy Program, Character and Story RolePlays
Taking part in the Executive Branch (Executive Staff)
And there is much more to explore in The North Pacific!

So, do get comfortable and I look forward to seeing you so more around our forum and region! and Welcome again to the region of democracy, debate and rum! :)

Nebula:
SPAMBOT!!!!

We should start a Spamming Oddball Club for the North Pacific.

Welcome to TNP, Vandoosa!

Hello, 7678574665456767 :) I have this image of you being exactly like your avatar, a hyper-excited anime character oozing over exuberance and maniacally and perpetually distracted by cute/shiny things. Also, you talk fast. It's beautiful.

I'm a n00b here, too. I hope they like us.

...oh, yeah btw I have the same questions as 7678574665456767, about account customisation and whatnot.

Welcome aboard, 7678574665456767 (totally not a spam bot)... How should we call you for shorters, 76?

Enjoy your stay... and the rum, don't forget to try our rum.

:jack:

Andrew:
Hello and Welcome to The North Pacific! Where the Democracy is strong, the debate robust and the rum plentiful :P

I'm Andrew, the Minister of Home Affairs. This is one of the greatest regions that anyone could ever wish to be in. Here, we have a huge multicultural community that likes to play NationStates and that has interests in a wide variety of aspects including:

Legislating - The Regional Assembly (The North Pacifican Legislature) and the World Assembly

So, do get comfortable and I look forward to seeing you so more around our forum and region! and Welcome again to the region of democracy, debate and rum! :)
-Automatic message is automatic-

Back