DENish Pacific

Syrixia

The one, the true, the great.
-
TNP Nation
Syrixia
Discord
TrialByDance#0419
This is a hoax. If DEN had plans to invade feeders, they would not announce them publicly. Furthermore, if they announced plans to invade feeders publicly, they would do it with a known nation, not an anonymous puppet.

Anyone can fly a flag. It doesn't make them DEN.

The DENish Pacific nation returned to Nugut, which is a DEN puppet storage nation, and DEN did not announce it formally. There was, however, a message on their RMB that said it, and as it was on their RMB and made by a DEN soldier he must've just been incompetent enough to say it on the RMB.

Who knows what's going on in that forum?

I agree. This so called "Operation DENish Feeder" is nothing more than a rogue hoax as COE said. Even if they were to invade, they would have to attack with over 600 nations to endorse. I find that impossible that they could exceed that amount. Once again, this uphelds no threat.

Syrixia:
The DENish Pacific nation returned to Nugut, which is a DEN puppet storage nation, and DEN did not announce it formally. There was, however, a message on their RMB that said it, and as it was on their RMB and made by a DEN soldier he must've just been incompetent enough to say it on the RMB.

Who knows what's going on in that forum?
I may go back and find my spy account I had when i was in DEN. I could probably incite information. Again, I am positive that they upheld no threat.

In the words of the great US military strategist Brigadier General Duncan Cheeseburger III...

bSyDKaK.jpg

but that's just one little bears opinion.

Syrixia:
That was another anonymous puppet flying a den flag. If you looked at their nation history you would see that they only moved to Nuget just then, and have a very low population.

DEN has foreign affairs interests just like any other region. Declaring war on all feeders are not in their interests, and besides, it is a very obvious impersonation.

Anybody who thinks DEN is attacking a feeder anytime soon is mad. Too many of them or their allies are already in the feeders, whether its COE here (who has proven to be a dedicated member of TNP to the extent that I'd say he's more TNP than TBH nowadays :P), Jakker in TWP or elsewhere.

What makes me laugh is their TBR region was overthrown after a day some nutjob proposed to invade the Rejected Realms. What makes them think that they can overthrow the largest and frankly the most powerful region in this game. Not to mention they have a very weak raiding. force

People who know very little about the history of DEN - and TBR for that matter - probably shouldn't comment on 'what makes them laugh'.

Nierr:
People who know very little about the history of DEN - and TBR for that matter - probably shouldn't comment on 'what makes them laugh'.
What makes me laugh is those that laugh at things they dont know about. xP

One of the main reasons I talk about R/D groups so little is that I dont care enough to actually keep up with them all. But TBR aka DEN is not a "weak" raiding group I know that much, especially with the collapse of the UIAF a few months ago, they have upped their game.

One diplomatic update that they put up last month showed that they had two major operates alone that hit 86 total regions (including an RP region I was personally involved in).

Olevini:
What makes me laugh is their TBR region was overthrown after a day some nutjob proposed to invade the Rejected Realms. What makes them think that they can overthrow the largest and frankly the most powerful region in this game. Not to mention they have a very weak raiding. force
Because TRR is the largest and most powerful region in this game and has never been invaded before, right?

Read up on some history and get to know the game a bit more first, little one.

Olevini:
TRR would actually be quite a plausible target. It's a region where no matter what the delegate wants they can't eject you, so its a really good target to test one's ability to hold an area. Especially with TRR quite isolated right now due to Unibot's actions making it very possible that the NPA, WPAF, EPSA, LLA, SL or any other GCR Military would come to their aid.

As a former old DENer myself, I must say this isn't true and the suggestion of it happening is flat out retarded.

Old DEN made one serious attempt at taking a feeder, The South Pacific, and that was through an election. I believe most of us are similar with Southern Bellz and how that didn't turn out the way DEN might have planned.

New DEN? They're mostly just Taggers, like TBR was. This is clearly just some idiot trying to incite anti-DEN sentiments.

Back