Greetings from The True North!

Hey there!

I am a roleplayer (my main nation is Vermark), and I am looking to get involved in Gameplay. So here I am! As you can tell I'm Canadian but I am also a high school student, a long distance runner, and a pretty laid back person as well. I look forward to meeting all of you and getting involved with The North Pacific!

Thanks!
~Vermark/The True North

Hello and Welcome to The North Pacific! Where the Democracy is strong, the debate robust and the rum plentiful :P

I'm Andrew, the Minister of Home Affairs. This is one of the greatest regions that anyone could ever wish to be in. Here, we have a huge multicultural community that likes to play NationStates and that has interests in a wide variety of aspects including:

Legislating - The Regional Assembly (The North Pacifican Legislature) and the World Assembly
Roleplaying - Democratic Union, Embassy Program, Character and Story RolePlays
Taking part in the Executive Branch (Executive Staff)
And there is much more to explore in The North Pacific!

So, do get comfortable and I look forward to seeing you so more around our forum and region! and Welcome again to the region of democracy, debate and rum! :)

Andrew:
Hello and Welcome to The North Pacific! Where the Democracy is strong, the debate robust and the rum plentiful :P

I'm Andrew, the Minister of Home Affairs. This is one of the greatest regions that anyone could ever wish to be in. Here, we have a huge multicultural community that likes to play NationStates and that has interests in a wide variety of aspects including:

Legislating - The Regional Assembly (The North Pacifican Legislature) and the World Assembly

So, do get comfortable and I look forward to seeing you so more around our forum and region! and Welcome again to the region of democracy, debate and rum! :)
Quick Question: Is anyone allowed to post in "The North Pacific University" forum? And what is that forum's main purpose? Real-life debate? NS Regional politics-based debate?

Thanks!
~Vermark

The True North:
Andrew:

Quick Question: Is anyone allowed to post in "The North Pacific University" forum? And what is that forum's main purpose? Real-life debate? NS Regional politics-based debate?

Thanks!
~Vermark
Yes :) people are allowed to post there. Its purpose, is like the purpose of a University; to learn and debate. if you look at the various subforums and threads, you'll see people partake in discussion about NS and RL, as well as vote in polls. The University if run by the Education Ministry which you can apply to join, along with other Ministries, here.

I'll PM you for further guidance :)

Back