Rerun: Royal Spouses

plembobria

TNPer
-
So here's the deal-io. This thread served a purpose for me. However, I have changed the some of the periods of each monarch's rule, and added another king. (Also Alunya left us and took her royal family with her. And it got threadjacked.)

Anyway, it was common in the days of yore (that is, up until recently IRL) for royal families to marry into each other. If you're interested in some past member of your nation's royal family having married to a Plembobrian king. Post here.

Name [c] Lived [c] Reigned [c] Marriage [c]Egbert Edwin Edward[c]1762-7837[c]1799-1837 (Coronated age 37)[c]Royal Consort Maria Katrina of Clethelbend - Plembobria[c]Timothy Marcus I[c]1788-1850[c]1837-1849 (Coronated age 49)[c]Princess Puja of Srinagar[c]Phillip Balbinus Benjamin I[c]1823-1878[c]1849-1878 (Coronated age 26)[c]Princess Magdalena of the House of McMaster[c]Marcus Ronaldi Augustus[c]1849-1916[c]1878-1916 (Coronated age 29)[c]Assamadainu Moomintrôth of House Moomintrôth[c]Timothy Michael George II[c]1877-1948[c]1916-1948 (Coronated Age 39)[c]Princess Marie of the House of McMaster[c]Philip Marcus Nathan II[c]1907-1977[c]1948-1977 (Coronated Age 41)[c]Emily Anne Victoria of the House of Cosonia - Xentherida[c]Nara Elizabeth Theodora[c]1961-2011[c]1977-2011 (Coronated Age 16*)[c]Count Gregor of the House of McMaster - McMasterdonia

*Had a regent until 1982.

For Philip Marcus Nathan II, I'm offering Princess Emma (born 1908, died 1981). She's the elder sister of King Edward VII, the predecessor to King Christian III.

Perhaps someone of the Syrixian nobility would be married to Timothy Marcus I, however after that the Syrixian Empire and Plembobria would have too much hate to have international marriages. However, we can toy with it if need be.

However, anything after 1947 is out of the question, since 1947 is when the People's Republic of Syrixia was founded.

For Phillip Balbinus Benjamin I, I offer Grand Duchess Alexus Carina Avienus. She was the sister of a prior consul of the Pacific States, Leo Gennadius Avienus (the Diarchic Republic of Pacific States was what my nation, Republican Pacific Islands, was during the nineteenth and twentieth centuries). She was born in 1831 and died in 1888

For Philip Marcus Nathan II, I offer Duchess Krista Isabela Sidony Iuvenali. She is the daughter of a former consul of the Pacific States, Marcus Messalla Severius Iuvenali. She was born in 1915 and is still living ( barely :P ).

Lord Lore:
I would offer a member of the Ertolian Nobility but it was not established until ~1963-1934
Oh such luck...

Xentherida:
For Philip Marcus Nathan II, I'm offering Princess Emma (born 1908, died 1981). She's the elder sister of King Edward VII, the predecessor to King Christian III.
Thank you.

Syrixia:
Perhaps someone of the Syrixian nobility would be married to Timothy Marcus I, however after that the Syrixian Empire and Plembobria would have too much hate to have international marriages. However, we can toy with it if need be.
Timothy I was the most unpopular king in Plembobrian history for reasons that have yet to be specified, but this could be one of them. However, you must realize that she would also be unpopular. Perhaps you could supply some whimsically stupid Marie Anoinette-like Queen. Note: due to my restructuring of the royal family tree, Tim I was actually the king who colonized Hardish Bay, which could lead to some interesting international relations during this period. I'll flesh Tim's personality out a bit more and get back to you on this.

RPI:
For Phillip Balbinus Benjamin I, I offer Grand Duchess Alexus Carina Avienus. She was the sister of a prior consul of the Pacific States, Leo Gennadius Avienus (the Diarchic Republic of Pacific States was what my nation, Republican Pacific Islands, was during the nineteenth and twentieth centuries). She was born in 1831 and died in 1888

For Philip Marcus Nathan II, I offer Duchess Krista Isabela Sidony Iuvenali. She is the daughter of a former consul of the Pacific States, Marcus Messalla Severius Iuvenali. She was born in 1915 and is still living ( barely :P ).
Thanks. I accept the first offer.

Xentherida, does Princess Emma have a longer name? And what is her royal house called?

RPI, am I to assume that "Avenius" is the name of the royal house to which Grand Duchess Alexus Carina Avienus belongs?

I could offer a member of the royal family during one of these time period, preferably not near to the period of Lost In The Woods or at the start of a century.
Due to the way that families are 'elected' for monarchy in a sort of way by other nobles, the family loses power during that period.

plembobria:
Xentherida, does Princess Emma have a longer name? And what is her royal house called?
Her full name is Princess Emily Anne Victoria of House Cosonia. She prefers to be called "Princess Emma", however. The reason that it is "House Cosonia" is because, in the Great Xentheridan Revolution (in which the leaders of Despotoa-the name of Xentherida during its dictatorship- were overthrown by the general public), Cosonia was was the first major city to completely rebel against the oppressive, authoritarian dictatorship. The leader of the rebellion, Christian II, was of royal blood and highly influential, which is why he was proclaimed King Christian II of Xentherida, and Princess Emily Anne Victoria of House Cosonia is the granddaughter of Christian II.

plembobria:

RPI, am I to assume that "Avenius" is the name of the royal house to which Grand Duchess Alexus Carina Avienus belongs?
Well, Avienus is the name of her family, and her family was of a high noble rank. There wasn't exactly any "royal" house because there was no royalty. But, I suppose the consuls could be considered royal sovereigns, so why don't we just say that it is a royal family for your purposes.

Xentherida:
plembobria:
Her full name is Princess Emily Anne Victoria of House Cosonia. She prefers to be called "Princess Emma", however. The reason that it is "House Cosonia" is because, in the Great Xentheridan Revolution (in which the leaders of Despotoa-the name of Xentherida during its dictatorship- were overthrown by the general public), Cosonia was was the first major city to completely rebel against the oppressive, authoritarian dictatorship. The leader of the rebellion, Christian II, was of royal blood and highly influential, which is why he was proclaimed King Christian II of Xentherida, and Princess Emily Anne Victoria of House Cosonia is the granddaughter of Christian II.

RPI:
plembobria:

Well, Avienus is the name of her family, and her family was of a high noble rank. There wasn't exactly any "royal" house because there was no royalty. But, I suppose the consuls could be considered royal sovereigns, so why don't we just say that it is a royal family for your purposes.

Thanks, both of you.

We would be interested in providing royal consort to either Marcus Ronaldi Augustus, or King Tozian I if possible.

[tl;dq] Timothy I was the most unpopular king in Plembobrian history for reasons that have yet to be specified, but this could be one of them. However, you must realize that she would also be unpopular. Perhaps you could supply some whimsically stupid Marie Anoinette-like Queen. Note: due to my restructuring of the royal family tree, Tim I was actually the king who colonized Hardish Bay, which could lead to some interesting international relations during this period. I'll flesh Tim's personality out a bit more and get back to you on this. [/tl;dq]

Soooo....

Syrixia:
[tl;dq] Timothy I was the most unpopular king in Plembobrian history for reasons that have yet to be specified, but this could be one of them. However, you must realize that she would also be unpopular. Perhaps you could supply some whimsically stupid Marie Anoinette-like Queen. Note: due to my restructuring of the royal family tree, Tim I was actually the king who colonized Hardish Bay, which could lead to some interesting international relations during this period. I'll flesh Tim's personality out a bit more and get back to you on this. [/tl;dq]

Soooo....
I Umm, do you have a name for her?

I've expunged Hardish Bay from history.

Phillip Balbinus Benjamin I1823-18781849-1878 (Coronated age 26)TBD

For the above, I could offer Princess Magdalena of McMasterdonia. She would be the eldest daughter of King Johnslo vIII

Timothy Michael George II1877-19481916-1948 (Coronated Age 39)TBD

He could marry Princess Marie, daughter of King Johnslo XI who reigned from (1880-1899), who was also the granddaughter of King Johnslo X and Queen Isabella of Lord Ravenclaw (then Queen-Mother in McMasterdonia)

mcmasterdonia:
Phillip Balbinus Benjamin I1823-18781849-1878 (Coronated age 26)TBD

For the above, I could offer Princess Magdalena of McMasterdonia. She would be the eldest daughter of King Johnslo vIII

Timothy Michael George II1877-19481916-1948 (Coronated Age 39)TBD

He could marry Princess Marie, daughter of King Johnslo XI who reigned from (1880-1899), who was also the granddaughter of King Johnslo X and Queen Isabella of Lord Ravenclaw (then Queen-Mother in McMasterdonia)
Accepted. Thank you!

plembobria:
Syrixia:

Soooo....

About time I got back to this.

Princess Puja of Srinagar would work perfectly.

Syrixia:
plembobria:
Syrixia:

Soooo....

Thank you! I was waiting forever for you.

plembobria:
Syrixia:
plembobria:
Syrixia:

Soooo....

Thank you! I was waiting forever for you.
:lol: Sorry about that. I totally forgot!

Assamadainu Moomintrôth of House Moomintrôth was the niece of Nelvil I Moomintrôth, who was King of Myroria in the late 19th century. She could marry this Marcus fellow if you would like - he just has to be able to tolerate the Myrorian religion, which involves a lot of talking aloud to ghosts and keeping bones of her dead ancestors.

Myroria:
Assamadainu Moomintrôth of House Moomintrôth was the niece of Nelvil I Moomintrôth, who was King of Myroria in the late 19th century. She could marry this Marcus fellow if you would like - he just has to be able to tolerate the Myrorian religion, which involves a lot of talking aloud to ghosts and keeping bones of her dead ancestors.
Works for me!! :cool:

I'm in the process of doing a rejigger of the Myrorian language and I just realized the circumflex in that name is unnecessary. Instead of "Moomintrôth" it should be "Moomintroth". Sorry for the confusion.

Back