ARCHIVED: Royal Spouses

plembobria

TNPer
-
I'm working on the history of my country. According to the Plembobrian rules of succession, monarchs must marry a member of another nation's royal family before they reach the age of twenty-five. In the interest of avoiding egregious god-moddery, if you'd like to have had a member of your nation's royal family in the past, please post here. Ignore the kings who are crossed out. Thank you.

The following is a list of the Monarchs of Plembobria with the times of their reign:

• King Egbert I (1799-1837)
  • King Philip I (1837-1878)
  • King Marcus I (1878-1916)
  • King Timothy (1916-1948)
  • King Philip II (1948-1977)
  • Queen Nara I (1977-2011)
  • King Tozian I (2011-Present)

Queen Nara I (1977-2011) <- Married to Count Gregor, Currently the Advisor on National Security & Intelligence to the Queen of McMasterdonia, the Queen's Uncle on her Father's side.

Obviously you can give him whatever title you want for Plembobria, but in McMasterdonia he is a Count and has provincial authority and a senior member of the Royal Caucus.

Principessa Valentina Isadora Letitia Andrea Giulianna of the House of Olivotto, born February 8, 1811 in Ronronne, Alunya, second daughter (third child) of Queen Emilia and sister to King Giacomo, married then Crown Prince Philip I on the fourth Saturday of June, 1836 at the (Roman Catholic) Cathedral of Saint Luke in Rethel, Plembobria. She passed away on August 9th, 1875.

This is making me kind of lonely...should I become a kingdom after two months when the DU gives me full member status?

McMasterdonia:
Queen Nara I (1977-2011) <- Married to Count Gregor, Currently the Advisor on National Security & Intelligence to the Queen of McMasterdonia, the Queen's Uncle on her Father's side.

Obviously you can give him whatever title you want for Plembobria, but in McMasterdonia he is a Count and has provincial authority and a senior member of the Royal Caucus.
Alright, but that means he is the father of the current King, as well as his younger sister, Princess Nara II.

Alunya:
Principessa Valentina Isadora Letitia Andrea Giulianna of the House of Olivotto, born February 8, 1811 in Ronronne, Alunya, second daughter (third child) of Queen Emilia and sister to King Giacomo, married then Crown Prince Philip I on the fourth Saturday of June, 1836 at the (Roman Catholic) Cathedral of Saint Luke in Rethel, Plembobria. She passed away on August 9th, 1875.
Okay.

Syrixia:
This is making me kind of lonely...should I become a kingdom after two months when the DU gives me full member status?
So they can take away your full membership? You've change your government too many times.

plembobria:
McMasterdonia:

Alright, but that means he is the father of the current King, as well as his younger sister, Princess Nara II.

Alunya:
Okay.

Syrixia:
So they can take away your full membership? You've change your government too many times.
Eh good point. :D

King Marcus I -> Married to Queen Margaret of Tronkandal.

Can we move this thread to the Factbook writing workshop?

FYI: McMasterdonia: Count Gregor's Plembobrian title is "Lord Gregor, Royal Consort and Duke of Flithendale. Just to clarify, Queen Nara is deceased. She died tragically somehow in her 50s (I haven't come up with the specifics), which would make Count Gregor a widower (unless he re-married).

Back