Candidacy Declarations: May 2015 General Election

Candidacy Declarations: May 2015 General Election

ec-seal.png

This May, The North Pacific will be electing a Delegate, a Vice Delegate, and Speaker to serve until the next election in September. Any Citizen who has been a member for the last 15 days (since April 16) is eligible to run for these offices, and eligible members may run for more than one of these offices if they so wish. Loss of Citizenship before the conclusion of this election will also result in loss of eligibility to run for any office during this election. A list of those eligible to run is provided below.

To run, one must either accept a nomination or declare candidacy in this thread. To withdraw from running, one must post a withdrawal of candidacy in this thread.

Acceptances of nominations, declarations of candidacy, and withdrawals of candidacy posted outside this thread will be discounted. Acceptance of a nomination is understood to also constitute declaration of candidacy even if no nomination has been made. Acceptances of nominations, declarations of candidacy, and withdrawals of candidacy must be posted during the candidacy declaration period to be valid. The candidacy declaration period is from (time=1430481600) (your forum time) to (time=1430913600) (your forum time). Voting will be approximately from (time=1430913600) (your forum time) to (time=1431345600) (your forum time).

This topic is intended for nominations, acceptances of nominations, declarations of candidacy, and withdrawals of candidacy; it may not be used for campaigning. Please keep in mind that lying about the election is election fraud, and that lying for any purpose is fraud.

Grosseschnauzer
Romanoffia
mcmasterdonia
Great Bights Mum
Lord Byron
Malvad
Crushing Our Enemies
Sanctaria
Flemingovia
SillyString
Gracius Maximus
nydna
Abbey Anumia
r3naissanc3r
Falapatorius
PaulWallLibertarian42
Elkhorn_6
The Democratic Republic of Tomb
stalin1953
Sauceistan
Yrkidding
Egalotir
Elegarth
Severisen
Former English Colony
Kialga
Lord Ravenclaw
plembobria
Syrixia
Nessuno
Eluvatar
dmb615
Helgraf
Gladio
Empire of Narnia
Kalti
Bootsie
Cronaal
punk d
Funkadelia
Nasania
primeboy1
midtkandal
Morheim
Alta Italia
Piscivore
david_
The Spokesman of Eumenor
Lord Lore
Zyvetskistaahn
Ivo
Myroria
New Haven
Corporal Clegg
Sasten
alexandru.cristian
Mr Insanity
Gulliver
Llamanation
Dumont210
joakim brodén
karrak
Bustos
Azrael
RPI
Blue Wolf II
QuietDad
Malashaan
Belschaft
North East Somerset
Democratic Donkeys
Wolfsea
The Grim Reaper
Xentherida
New Spartonia
Pasargad
Nebula
Yayness cheese man
pjustice13
true sebland
Buddyboy100
Flooforia
DarkBlaspheme
UKMardainia
Hileville
Separatist Peoples
Xenthori
Tonse
6Wings
Escade
ColossusKing
Mousebumples
Tlacopantec
Ceretis
A Lost Soul
Touheedd
mralexgamingstrategy
Sciongrad
Paulopolis_II
toyotaghost
Bjartr
Great Brigantia
Germanigsberg
Xaleetia
Gradea
Makattack
Sanders8804
Amerion
HuAt
Bran_don123
Savartia
scukey1
Perfekta
Bon
Birdman26
Hiskjriaana
CountSchlieffen
*Loss of Citizenship before the conclusion of this election will also result in loss of eligibility to run for any office during this election.

Delegate

Candidates:
  1. The Democratic Republic of Tomb
  2. Gradea
  3. stalin1953
  4. Malvad
  5. The Grim Reaper
Nominees:
  1. Eluvatar
  2. Lord Lore
  3. Democratic Donkeys
  4. Grosseschnauzer
Declined Nomination:
  1. plembobria
  2. Mr Insanity
  3. flemingovia
Invalid Nominees:
  1. The New Jersey Nets

Vice Delegate

Candidates:
  1. Democratic Donkeys
  2. Romanoffia
  3. true sebland
  4. SillyString
  5. Bootsie
  6. falapatorius
Nominees:
  1. Lord Lore
Declined Nomination:
  1. stalin1953
  2. Mr Insanity
  3. flemingovia
Invalid Nominees:

Speaker of the Regional Assembly

Candidates:
  1. RPI
  2. Crushing Our Enemies
Nominees:
  1. Zyvetskistaahn
Declined Nomination:
  1. Lord Ravenclaw
  2. Alta Italia
  3. Lord Lore
  4. stalin1953
  5. SillyString
  6. Bootsie
  7. Elegarth
  8. Mr Insanity
  9. flemingovia
Invalid Nominees:

Election Commissioners: Andrew, Darcania, Cascadia

I hereby nominate the following for Speaker:

Lord Lore
RPI
Bootsie
Alta Italia
Elegarth
Zyvetskistaahn

For Vice Delegate, I nominate SillyString and Democratic Donkeys.

I nominate:
Delegate: Tomb
Vice Delegate: Democratic Donkeys
Speaker: Alta Italia, Lord Ravenclaw, and Sillystring

CJ Arceo:
I nominate:
Speaker: Lord Ravenclaw
Thank you for the nomination, CJ Arceo. Unfortunately, I must decline due to prior commitments and my own schedule. :)

Tomb and CJ, thank you for the honor of nominating me for Speaker. However, I am afraid I must decline. I do not believe I would be able to give the office the time, energy, or respect it deserves. I wish the best of luck to my boss, Bootsie, my colleague, RPI, and any others who may become the new Speaker after this election.

A Lost Soul:
I nominate The New Jersey Nets for Delegate.
A Lost Soul, you can only nominate individuals who have an account on our forum and who have held citizenship for the past 15 days. I hope that helps.

Yayness, you can nominate someone as many times as you want.

~ Tomb

OP updated: Scandigrad and PresidentDavid have been removed from the Eligible list following the Speaker's revocation of their citizenship.

Can I declare my candidacy in Delegate, Vice Delegate and Speaker of Regional Assembly? Or I have choose one of them?

Yes, Mr. Insanity, you may declare your candidacy for any number of the offices.
The Voting Booth:
... and eligible members may run for more than one of these offices if they so wish.

Darcania:
Yes, Mr. Insanity, you may declare your candidacy for any number of the offices.
The Voting Booth:
... and eligible members may run for more than one of these offices if they so wish.
Ok then. Yeah, I'm declaring my condidicy for all of the offices in this election.

I will withdraw my candidacy for Vice Delegate, since I have no interest in being in this position. I will also withdraw my candidacy for Speaker, since I wish to focus on my candidacy for Delegate. Thank you for your cooperation.

Back