-
Pronouns
They/Them
TNP Nation
Guslantis
Discord
bootsie
Dear NPTOPF Members,

A revolution has begun in New Sekai just soon after NPTO forces left the nation. I am proposing another operation in New Sekai, hoping we bring this troubled nation into a democratic state as its people want. I would like to hear your thoughts, and an official message from the government or representative of New Sekai on what NPTOPF can do for the nation.

Sincerely,

Nancy Scottsfield
Alpha Team Commander

Bootsie:
Dear NPTOPF Members,

A revolution has begun in New Sekai just soon after NPTO forces left the nation. I am proposing another operation in New Sekai, hoping we bring this troubled nation into a democratic state as its people want. I would like to hear your thoughts, and an official message from the government or representative of New Sekai on what NPTOPF can do for the nation.

Sincerely,

Nancy Scottsfield
Alpha Team Commander
Sens? Ky?ki (The King of The United States of New Sekai.):
"We are planning to do a military coup d'etat against The United States of New Sekai's Constitution Party tomorrow (1st May 2014) after the corruption and tyrannical, but mainly use of unauthorized of military actions.

However, we don't know about the aftermath of the coup d'etat but very likely will be successful coup d'etat. If it succeeded, the outcome of it, we will place a acting president until a week (7th May 2014). We do another election (A special election.) on the 7th May 2014, but The United States of New Sekai's Constitution Party will not allowed to take part of election, because they are illegal party after 1st May 2014.

We would like The NPTO's peacekeeping forces help us to maintain the peace and democracy. We think, we need double amount troops then the last operation (2,000 Troops.)."

Wolfsea's forces are already present in New Sekai, while mostly members of our medical and engineering divisions they are more than capable of fulfilling peacekeeping roles until more troops arrive.

THIS MESSAGE IS HEAVILY ENCRYPTED FOR ANY NON-NPTO PERSONNEL. THIS IS TO BE READ BY NPTO PERSONNEL ONLY.​
A military coup will just bring back the old dictatorship. That is what Kyoki is planning, I can feel it. He is trying to bring back the old dictatorship and using the corrupt Constitution Party as a scapegoat. I don't buy it, nor do I endorse this. Here's what I think we should do: We should stop the coup and do inside research on the Party. We should send spies to find out if there is truly corruption and make sure that the military isn't lying. Then, if the military isn't lying, we can expose the Constitution Party and have new elections around a week later, without them on the ballot. However, if the military is lying, we're gonna need to take it down at its heart before it causes too much damage and cuts the thread that New Sekai's democracy is hanging by. Of course, I am talking about Senso Kyoki.

Wolfsea:
Wolfsea's forces are already present in New Sekai, while mostly members of our medical and engineering divisions they are more than capable of fulfilling peacekeeping roles until more troops arrive.
Thank you.

Syrixia:
THIS MESSAGE IS HEAVILY ENCRYPTED FOR ANY NON-NPTO PERSONNEL. THIS IS TO BE READ BY NPTO PERSONNEL ONLY.​
A military coup will just bring back the old dictatorship. That is what Kyoki is planning, I can feel it. He is trying to bring back the old dictatorship and using the corrupt Constitution Party as a scapegoat. I don't buy it, nor do I endorse this. Here's what I think we should do: We should stop the coup and do inside research on the Party. We should send spies to find out if there is truly corruption and make sure that the military isn't lying. Then, if the military isn't lying, we can expose the Constitution Party and have new elections around a week later, without them on the ballot. However, if the military is lying, we're gonna need to take it down at its heart before it causes too much damage and cuts the thread that New Sekai's democracy is hanging by. Of course, I am talking about Senso Kyoki.
(OOC: I think you forgot, The United States of New Sekai is a member to The North Pacific Treaty Organization.)

Syrixia:
Show me a political party that is not in some way corrupt and I will show you a Bull birthing a Whale...

I do not believe our mandate as a Peacekeeping force extends to actively and openly attempting to destroy either a nations military command or political parties and, personally, we do not believe Kyoki will not honour his declaration to hold elections after the coup.

I suggest we watch the situation closely and send in peacekeeping forces. If Kyoki tries anything, we can send in our militaries and oust him in favor of a more democratic, dictatorshipless government.

Syrixia:
I suggest we watch the situation closely and send in peacekeeping forces. If Kyoki tries anything, we can send in our militaries and oust him in favor of a more democratic, dictatorshipless government.
We are alright with you all watching the situation closely and send in peacekeeping forces. Aswell you all doing some inside research on The Constitution Party to show them as corrupted and tyrannical party they are. After you do, we still won't stop the military coup d'etat but we will hold after you all done with the inside research and have international vote on it or have other options to be vote on?, if the military coup d'etat should happen?

Don't do a military coup. Just have new elections with the Constitution Party excluded from the ballot.

With support from the other nations, Delta Team, Alpha Team, and Zeta Team are assigned to this operation, nicknamed Maroon Nigeria, and will be sending troops in at a maximum of 2,000 total. Troops should use the strait between Guslantis and Funkadelia, and head up the island to New Sekai. A separate dossier will be released, with Nancy Scottsfield heading the operation.

All delta team needs is an airfield, and allowance to communicate with main trinnish forces which may be deployed.

Syrixia:
Don't do a military coup. Just have new elections with the Constitution Party excluded from the ballot.
Alright then but how do we stop them from being in the government while before the election start and place a acting president? The election will start on the 7th of April 2015.

Bootsie:
With support from the other nations, Delta Team, Alpha Team, and Zeta Team are assigned to this operation, nicknamed Maroon Nigeria, and will be sending troops in at a maximum of 2,000 total. Troops should use the strait between Guslantis and Funkadelia, and head up the island to New Sekai. A separate dossier will be released, with Nancy Scottsfield heading the operation.
Ok, we will be expecting them soon in The United States of New Sekai.

primeboy1:
All delta team needs is an airfield, and allowance to communicate with main trinnish forces which may be deployed.
We giving you the premise to use The Shuto Air Force Base and communicate with the main Trinnish force.

Zeta Team is mainly engineers and scientists and isn't quite fit for the situation. Shall we send the more soldier-populated Omega Team instead?

Syrixia:
Zeta Team is mainly engineers and scientists and isn't quite fit for the situation. Shall we send the more soldier-populated Omega Team instead?
Yeah we agreed, we need peacekeepers teams to be more solider-populated then non-solider populated teams.

Syrixia:
Yes. Excuse the error. I'll get the dossier out with the numbers soon.

-Nancy Scottsfield

Mr Insanity:
Syrixia:
Yeah we agreed, we need peacekeepers teams to be more solider-populated then non-solider populated teams.
Pi team is still 50K strong! :)

Back