The Black Riders

At last, NS's most infamous raider region is being destroyed from both outside and in. They deserve it.

Syrixia:
At last, NS's most infamous raider region is being destroyed from both outside and in. They deserve it.
And where is your proof that internally they are having problems? I mean in all reality. One person was taken out of the equation. Its most likely going to reorganize, and a new power structure form.

Lord Lore:
Syrixia:
And where is your proof that internally they are having problems? I mean in all reality. One person was taken out of the equation. Its most likely going to reorganize, and a new power structure form.
Exactly what I said earlier. We shouldn't rejoice just yet. All the other players will join other raider armies, or form a new one. The only thing that has changed is their home in-game region. They can make another one, and they still have their forums.

Lord Lore:
Syrixia:
4 of their major commanders were perma banned. Only one of the four (bob moran) has the chance to return if he publicly apologizes. Educate yourself before pretending you know something.

A Lost Soul:
Lord Lore:
Syrixia:
4 of their major commanders were perma banned. Only one of the four (bob moran) has the chance to return if he publicly apologizes. Educate yourself before pretending you know something.
Proxy servers, darling dear, are a beautiful thing. Getting your ISP to change your IP address isn't difficult either. Being perma-banned means nothing.

As a note, Proxy Servers, dear Justice, are illegal to use in TNP, and if you try to use them to evade a ban in NS, then the fun begins.

As it stands, Syrixia is correct - there is a fair bit of internal strife over what's going on over there, and so there should be.

Neither of them actually used the script - only the person who used the script had their nations deleted, though the regions benefiting from the script were punished as a whole as well with a recruitment ban.

I had a good laugh when the news came about. I was still awake when it was posted (and stole the first post >;D), and thought it was the highlight to a day that had just started.

Lord Ravenclaw:
As a note, Proxy Servers, dear Justice, are illegal to use in TNP, and if you try to use them to evade a ban in NS, then the fun begins.

As it stands, Syrixia is correct - there is a fair bit of internal strife over what's going on over there, and so there should be.
:lol:

flemingovia:
This is one of the most exciting events in Ns for a while.

I see the NPA has decided to sit it out.
Ja, although I'm just a simple foot soldier :npa1: . It would have been interesting/fun :npa4: if we took part though.

A Lost Soul:
Lord Lore:
Syrixia:
The only two to be Deat'd at this point are Bob and Hal. Where are these other two you claim? But besides the point no one has been permanently anything. They had their nations DEAT'd but other then that they are free to make new ones and its unlikely they will even be DoSed or etc if they make a public appology.

Lord Lore:
A Lost Soul:
Lord Lore:
Syrixia:
The only two to be Deat'd at this point are Bob and Hal. Where are these other two you claim? But besides the point no one has been permanently anything. They had their nations DEAT'd but other then that they are free to make new ones and its unlikely they will even be DoSed or etc if they make a public appology.
Hal has been permanently deleted without any hope of returning even with an apology.

Bob is the second.

Gest and Kknight have been severely warned, not banned, my bad.

Still it's 2 not 1.

Hi, I'm halfway wrong about stuff, but let me lecture you on educating yourself before pretending you know something...

I am curious to see how quickly and effectively they reorganize.

Democratic Donkeys:
Hi, I'm halfway wrong about stuff, but let me lecture you on educating yourself before pretending you know something...

I am curious to see how quickly and effectively they reorganize.
Hypocrites genuinely tend to give the most accurate advice as it is learned from what they themselves do wrong.

A Lost Soul:
Lord Lore:
A Lost Soul:
Lord Lore:
Syrixia:
Hal has been permanently deleted without any hope of returning even with an apology.

Bob is the second.

Gest and Kknight have been severely warned, not banned, my bad.

Still it's 2 not 1.
False. The mod team is considering DoSing both Hal and Bob. But nothing have been officially announced.

http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=338765&start=100#p24353312 - Hal

Relavent Passage

"Halcones has had all of his nations *** deleted *** as punishment. The moderator team is currently considering declaring Halcones DOS and banning him from the site permanently. He is recommended to contact us immediately to explain his actions, and to also post a public apology for his rules violations, if he wants to avoid that fate."

flemingovia:

I believe the reasoning for the NPA not being involved was centred around us not having a horse in the race. I don't see any benefits to us being involved either.

Lord Ravenclaw:
flemingovia:

I believe the reasoning for the NPA not being involved was centred around us not having a horse in the race. I don't see any benefits to us being involved either.
I can think of a number of NPA operations of late when we did not have a horse in the race. What makes this one special?

If we just branded it a "training mission" we could do what the hell we like. :w00t:

flemingovia:
Lord Ravenclaw:
flemingovia:

I can think of a number of NPA operations of late when we did not have a horse in the race. What makes this one special?

If we just branded it a "training mission" we could do what the hell we like. :w00t:
Omg. Yes. Totally agree :agree:

So TBR has lost its founder? Well done to them. Maybe next time the person behind the nation will think twice about their affiliations.

We are not obligated to defend them, nor are we required to join the masses at what is a collective orgy of idiocy in that region.

Nothing is stopping members of the NPA from going in there under another hat. The Government has just declined to deploy the Army as we see no benefit to being involved.

Back