The Sentence Chain

Benolia

TNPer
-
The Sentence Chain

Hello, esteemed members of The North Pacific. I present to you my forum game: The Sentence Chain.

Yes, I am aware I spelled Sentence wrong in the title. :duh:

It's quite simple to play; Just change one word in the last Sentence posted. It has to make sense but have fun with it. I'll start;

"The green llama found the man in a pool of yogurt."

Yes, we all know that. Once a thread makes its way to the dark depths of the Second Age, however, there is no coming back...

Cascadia:
Yes, I am aware I spelled Sentence wrong in the title. :duh:
You know you can edit the titles of your topics, right? Just click "Edit Topic Title" in the upper right of the OP.

You know you can kill everyone with syrup, right? Just click "Edit Topic Title" in the upper right of the OP.

We know you can't kill everyone with syrup, right? Just click "Edit Topic Title" in the upper right of the OP.

We know we can't kiss everyone with syrup, right? Just click "Edit Topic Title" in the upper right of the OP.

We know we can't kiss you with bleach, right? Just click "Edit Topic Title" in the upper right of the OP.

We see we can't kill you with bleach, right? Just click "Edit Topic Title" in the upper right of the OP.

I see we can't kill them with bleach, right? Just click "Edit Topic Title" in the upper right of the OP.

I see we can't kill them with bleach, right? Now click "Edit Topic Title" in the upper right of the window.

I see we can't kill them with bleach, right? Don't click "Edit Topic Title" in the upper left of the window.

I smell we can't kill them with bleach, right? Don't click "Edit Topic Title" in the upper left of the window.

I smell we can kill them without bleach, right? Don't click "Edit Topic Title" in the upper left of the window.

I know we can kill them without bleach, right? Don't click "Edit Topic Title" in the upper left of the thread.

I know we can beat them without bleach, right? Don't eat "Edit Topic Title" in the upper left of the thread.

You see we can beat them without bleach, right? Don't eat "Edit Topic Title" in the upper left of the thread.

You see we might beat them without bleach, right? Don't eat "Edit Topic Title" in the upper right of the thread.

You see we might beat them with bleach, right? Don't eat "Edit Topic Title" in his upper right of the thread.

You see we might defeat them with bleach, right? Never eat "Edit Topic Title" in his upper right of the thread.

You see we might defeat them with bleach, right? Never hit "Edit Topic Title" in his lower right of the thread.

Back