Government Inauguration

Malvad

TNPer
Malvad's first democratically elected government since the Free Malvad Revolution will be sworn in on March 14. I am hoping to have a small RP for the ceremony. I am inviting everyone to bring their leaders to the event. Leaders will have the opportunity to speak during the ceremony and the RP will end with a speech from the new president. If you want to join in please state below and include who will be attending.

Prime Minister Alfred Nursson, Deputy Prime Minister John Sirus, Foreign Affairs and Culture Minister Shaw Atlas, Minister of Defense Auel Vist, and the Syrixian Ambassador to Malvad, Fiuren Agnarsson, will be coming.

Since this is the inauguration of your first head of state of your newly formed government, Duke Valerio Alosiso, the First, of the Bustos, Governor of Valorium, Chairperson of the Allied States of Bustos shall attend.

Prime Minister Albert Moore Smith, Minister of Foreign Affairs Lance Brumsfeld, Minister of Industry Debra Gold, Speaker of the People's Chamber Gregory H. Scott, and Head of the Lord's Council Lord Braxton of West Rowville wish to attend.

Our nation's leader, the Empirator Neil Collins, will be attending, in addition to the Head of Foreign Affairs, Michael Gagarin.

I know I'm quite late on starting this. If everyone is still interested, I will be starting the thread this weekend.

Malvad:
I know I'm quite late on starting this. If everyone is still interested, I will be starting the thread this weekend.
I am.

You wouldn't be interested in continuing another RP would you?

Back