Severisen for Justice: Redux

Severisen

InFECted
I will update this OP later with my campaign, but I wanted to at least open a thread this morning and provide a location for questions to be asked of me.

Short and sweet, If elected:

I will strive to adhere as closely as possible to the ACR's timelines.
I will be objective in my reading of the law.
I will answer only on issues that come before the court, and not on what I perceive to be erroneous in prior rulings or laws.

I already anticipate questions, and will answer Bel's question re: Adversarial/Non-Adversarial when I have time later tonight.

I'm assuming Flem will ask me the same question he asked Kialga.

My short, pre-emptive answer to that is: I worked fine as a THO with Justices SillyString and Kiwi, as well as CJ with Justice Kialga, and Cormac (THO). I suppose we're all entitled to our opinion, but that doesn't make them right.

Severisen:
I already anticipate questions, and will answer Bel's question re: Adversarial/Non-Adversarial when I have time later tonight.
You assume that I will ask you it :P

What if ask, say, about your preference when it comes to hard vs. soft cheeses?

May I ask, can we trust you to make honest decisions and not flip flop, not that I am accusing you of such, but in the recent AG R4R concerning court ruling 1.1 there was much confusion, it was cleared up after Cormac was named THO and Grosse resigned, and I thank you for finally putting that issue to bed, however, per the thread: http://forum.thenorthpacific.org/topic/7276072/1/
There seemed to be a misunderstanding at one point where Gross implicated that in private you and the other justice agreed with the ruling he made, but in public around page 4 or so you seemed to make it clear that you did not and that there was no consensus reached.

With all due respect with all that confusion going on how can the electorate be expected to elect any current justice on the bench to another term?

Thank you.

Bel, if you're not interested in that, then I'll discuss cheese with you. I did partake in the cheese pun thread that Roman started a while back. I'm not sure I have a cheese preference, exactly, but if I have to choose I'd probably go with a soft cheese. Thank you, Bel.

PWL42, at some point in the next twelve months the thread will be released. I can tell you that my concerns were glossed over, and the opinion was posted before I had given a final signing off. I'm not sure what to say beyond that.

Vote for me, or don't vote for me. I'm not sure I can change your mind, anyway. The people who know me and have worked with me have vouched for me in the past, and I'd assume they'll continue to do so. In a game where your written word is everything, why put a reputation at risk? Thank you for your question, either way.

Sev, I have known you for a while now across multiple regions. I think the work ethic and dedication you show is great, in addition to your personality. You took office here at a time where there was a lot of tensions in the court, and I think that you managed the court to the best of your ability at the that time and under those circumstances.

Good luck.

~ Tomb

Sev, do you think the sheer cuteness of your avatar is appropriate for a justice, let alone the Chief Justice?

SillyString, not only do I feel it is appropriate, it's my secret weapon to winning friends and influencing people. I probably shouldn't admit such a thing, but I believe transparency is a highly enviable quality.

Sev, is it safe to assume that you have read Dale Carnegie's book How to Win Friends and Influence People? :P

I actually would. It's a great book to further develop your secret weapon to winning friends and influencing people. ;)

Back