official floof
-
Pronouns
he/they
TNP Nation
Darcania
Discord
@zephyrkul
A while ago (all of nine days, apparently), the following exchange happened on the Regional Message Board:

The Republic of Kitt:
If you don't respect thy mods, bow down and sacrifice thy soul.
Darcania:
Who would one sacrifice their soul to? The Cat? The Worm? The Squid? The Lion? The Dragon?

Since then, I had actually been keeping track of the votes submitted through the RMB in my signature. However, it's time for my signature to be changed and updated to more serious, mature topics: fictional nations in an online game.

So, I decided to move the poll to an actual poll on the forum. As of today (the 19th), the vote on the RMB stands as such:
  • 4 Votes for The Cat
  • 1 Vote for The Squid
  • 0 Votes for The Worm
  • 1 Vote for The Lion
  • 0 Votes for The Dragon
  • 2 Votes for Write-In Candidate
    • 1 Vote for Satan
    • 1 Vote for GLaDOS

As the poll has been moved, however, the poll counts have been reset, meaning now all candidates stand at zero votes.
Best of luck to all candidates!

The doggo. because if something is going to have my soul it might as well be cute and adorable and enthusiastically loving.

Oh, wow, I forgot this thread even existed. One of my first posts from my old RMB days. Literally the fourth topic I started, actually.

Darcania:
Oh, wow, I forgot this thread even existed. One of my first posts from my old RMB days. Literally the fourth topic I started, actually.
lol

Back